When faced with challenges in life, it can be difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel. However, as Allan Lokos’s quotes remind us, there is always hope. No matter how dark and difficult things may seem, there is always a way to move forward.
Lokos’ quotes often centre on mindfulness, which can be extremely helpful when facing challenges. By simply being aware of our thoughts and emotions, we can start to control them instead of letting them control us. This can make a world of difference in managing stress and anxiety.
In addition to mindfulness, Allan Lokos also emphasizes the importance of compassion. He believes we should always aim to be kind and understanding towards others, even if they don’t deserve it. This is because kindness leads to forgiveness, which is essential for our personal and professional lives.
Allan Lokos’ quotes are truly inspiring. They remind us that no matter how tough things get, there is always a way to improve our situation. By practising mindfulness and compassion, we can start to make positive changes in our lives that will lead to lasting happiness and success.
Motivational Allan Lokos Quotes
- An open beginner’s mind is a powerful tool for developing patience.” – Allan Lokos
- The virtues of free enterprise can become distorted by greed & delusion.” – Allan Lokos
- To forgive does not mean to condone.” – Allan Lokos
- We all have issues & we have usually come by them honestly.” – Allan Lokos
- The most important step in developing skillful speech is to think before speaking.” – Allan Lokos
- You cannot control the results, only your actions.” – Allan Lokos
- We are all in this together. Our happiness inextricably is tied to that of all beings.” – Allan Lokos
- Observing your thoughts, feelings & sensations is the grist of the practice.” – Allan Lokos
- We cannot force the development of mindfulness.” – Allan Lokos
- Patience is born when we create a pause between our experience of a feeling and our response to that feeling.” – Allan Lokos
- We must accept the reality that the causes of impatience travel a two-way street.” – Allan Lokos
- The art of peaceful living comes down to living compassionately & wisely.” – Allan Lokos
- The more we genuinely care about others the greater our own happiness & inner peace.” – Allan Lokos
- While meditating we are simply seeing what the mind has been doing all along.” – Allan Lokos
- Support the type of thinking that leads you to feeling good, peaceful & happy.” – Allan Lokos
- Patience is supported & nurtured by a quality of forgiveness.” – Allan Lokos
- Patience requires a slowing down, a spaciousness, a sense of ease.” – Allan Lokos
- One who is patient glows with an inner radiance.” – Allan Lokos
- Thoughts, words, emotions & deeds not coming from love are likely coming from fear.” – Allan Lokos
- Honor your relationships by developing listening skills.” – Allan Lokos
- That’s why it’s called a practice. We have to practice a practice if it is to be of value.” – Allan Lokos
- A modern definition of equanimity: cool. This refers to one whose mind remains stable & calm in all situations.” – Allan Lokos
- So what is a good meditator? A good meditator meditates.” – Allan Lokos
- The practice of loving-kindness can uplift us & relieve sorrow & unhappiness.” – Allan Lokos
- To forgive does not mean to forget.” – Allan Lokos
- We need never be bound by the limitations of our previous or current thinking, nor are we ever locked into being the person we used to be, or think we are.” – Allan Lokos
- Understanding the true nature of things, or seeing things as they really are, is the ground of wisdom.” – Allan Lokos
- Your actions are your only true belongings.” – Allan Lokos
- Do not speak about anyone who is not physically present.” – Allan Lokos
- You honor yourself by acting with dignity and composure.” – Allan Lokos
- The venerable teachers, philosophers & spiritual practitioners throughout history have concluded that the greatest happiness we can experience comes from the development of an open, loving heart.” – Allan Lokos
- Loving others is the greatest gift we can give ourselves. Altruism that rewards one’s self.” – Allan Lokos
- The experience of pleasant, unpleasant, or neutral is the consequences of perception.” – Allan Lokos
- Our work is not to become a better person, but to become present to the perfection we already are.” – Allan Lokos
- Directing the mind to stay in the present can be a formidable task.” – Allan Lokos
- Observe & accept whatever arises & know that everything is as it needs to be.” – Allan Lokos
- Technology offers us a unique opportunity, though rarely welcome, to practice patience.” – Allan Lokos
Allan Lokos is a renowned author, teacher, and meditation leader who has written extensively on mindfulness. In his teachings, Lokos emphasizes the importance of living in the present moment and being aware of our thoughts and feelings without judgment. He also encourages us to look for the good in every situation, no matter how challenging.
Lokos is the founder of the nonprofit organization Deep Peace Trust, which provides resources and support for people experiencing conflict and trauma. He is also the author of several books, including The Wisdom of No Escape and More Medicine, Less Health Care. In these works, he shares his journey of healing and transformation through mindfulness practice.Hope you enjoyed these Famous Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.