These inspiring quotes by Anthony J. D’Angelo will motivate you to pursue your dreams and live life to the fullest! No matter what your age, there is always time to set new goals or chase after your passions.
And even when things don’t go our way, we can always learn from our mistakes and be better for them in the end. So let’s all remember to enjoy every moment because that’s what life is all about!
Motivational Anthony J. D’Angelo Quotes
- Don’t fear change – embrace it.
- Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.
- The most essential things in life aren’t things.
- Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everyone’s heart.
- Learn not only to find what you like but also to like what you find.
- You can hold a position to be a leader.
- Run to meet the future, or it will run you down.
- Transcend political correctness and strive for human righteousness.
- Wherever you go, regardless of the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
- Realize that if you have time to whine and complain about something, you have the time to do something about it.
- Without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community.
Anthony J. D’Angelo is an American author, motivator, and businessman. He is best known for his book, The College Blue Book: Rules of Thumb for Success. In it, he outlines 12 “rules of thumb” that he believes will lead to success in college and in life. Below are five of my favourite Anthony J. D’Angelo quotes with meaning that I think can help motivate you to achieve your goals:
“The first step toward success is when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”
This quote emphasizes the importance of taking control of your life and not letting your circumstances dictate your future. If you want to achieve something different from what those around you are doing, you have to be willing to break out of your comfort zone and take risks.
“Remember that time is money.”
This quote reminds us that we have a limited time on this earth, so we should make the most of it and not waste our precious time. Use your time wisely by setting goals and working towards them instead of just spending time aimlessly.”
“Most people don’t realize that their biggest asset is not their car, house or 401k; it’s their ability to produce income.”
Your ability to earn an income is your most valuable asset.
Famous Anthony J. D’Angelo Quotes
- When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves.
- If life doesn’t offer a game worth playing, invent a new one.
- Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.
- Become a student of change. It is the only thing that will remain constant.
- Your mind is like a parachute; it only works when it is open.
- In your thirst for knowledge, be sure not to drown in all the information.
- The greatest gift that you can give yourself is a little bit of your own attention.
- To succeed, you must fail so that you know what not to do the next time.
- The people who oppose your ideas inevitably represent the established order that your thoughts will upset.
- The rules have changed. True power is held by the person with the most enormous bookshelf, not a gun cabinet or wallet.
These are just a few of my favourite quotes from Anthony J. D’Angelo. I love his work because it is so inspiring and relatable. Every time I read one of his quotes, it speaks directly to me and my situation. His words have definitely helped me through some tough times in my life.Hope you enjoyed these Famous Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.