It’s hard to be alone, but sometimes being alone is better. When you’re feeling lonely in relationships and want to be alone and strong & happy, and sometimes it’s ok to be alone, it’s better to be alone at that time. It will make you strong and give you the power to go through things alone, and you will feel like I’m alone but not lonely. These being-alone quotes will provide you with that power.
When you’re feeling lonely, reading quotes about being alone can be helpful. These quotes can remind you that you’re not the only one feeling this way and that there is beauty in solitude. They can also inspire you to find happiness in your own company. Here are some of our favorite quotes about being alone
Quotes About Being Happy Alone
There are plenty of Quotes About Being Happy Alone. But being happy alone doesn’t mean you’re always content with your single status. It means that you’re comfortable enough in your skin to find happiness without needing someone else to complete you. Here are quotes that perfectly describe what it’s like to be happy alone.
- The loneliness you feel with another person, the wrong person, is the loneliest of all. -Deb Caletti
- It’s easy to stand in the crowd but it takes courage to stand alone. -Mahatma Gandhi
- A season of loneliness and isolation is when the caterpillar gets its wings. Remember that next time you feel alone. -Mandy Hale, The Single Woman
- The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. -The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. –Albert Einstein
- I am a lover without a lover. I am lovely and lonely and I belong deeply to myself. -Warsan Shire
- Strive to be emotionally self-sufficient so you can draw closer to other people. -Gretchen Rubin
- Alternate between the solitary and the social. Whether alone or with others, keep serenity. -Deng Ming-Dao
- The thing that makes you exceptional, if you are at all, is inevitably that which makes you lonely. -Lorraine Hansberry
- Courage means standing up for what is right, even when what is right is not popular, and you have to stand alone. – Burcham
- Time spent undistracted and alone, in self-examination, journaling, meditation, resolves the unresolved and takes us from mentally fat to fit. -Naval Ravikant
Feeling Lonely Quotes About Relationships
It’s so easy to feel lonely in a relationship. You can be sitting right next to your partner but feeling miles apart. Maybe you need to get the attention you need, or you need to be more understood. Whatever the reason, being lonely in a relationship is never fun.
If you feel lonely in your relationship, know you’re not alone. Many people feel this way at times. But if this is a regular occurrence, it may be time to reevaluate things. Here are some quotes about feeling lonely in a relationship to help you express your feelings.
- In the long run, every pain is a gift. -Maxime Lagacé
- I’m strong because I was lonely. -Maxime Lagacé
- The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care. -Hugh MacLeod
- Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone. -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Every single human being who is alive has felt this kind of pain, hopelessness, and loneliness at one time or another. We are all connected through this shared pain and struggle. -Leo Babauta
- I will fill myself with the desert and the sky. I will be stone and stars, unchanging and strong and safe. The desert is complete; it is spare and alone, but perfect in its solitude. I will be the desert.– Kiersten White
- Religion, science, and spirituality help us make sense of the world. Life without at least one of them is a lonely and confusing place. -Naval Ravikant
- Boredom is a defense mechanism to avoid having to sit alone with our unaddressed thoughts. -Naval Ravikant
- The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared. -Lois Lowry
- If you are a thoughtful person you are alone in this world. Do not expect anyone to understand you or to share your perspective. -The Ancient Sage
It’s Hard To Be Alone Quotes
It’s hard to be alone. It’s hard to be the only one who knows what you’re going through. It’s hard to be the only one who understands your pain.
But it’s even harder to be surrounded by people who don’t understand. It’s even harder to be surrounded by people who judge you for your pain.
It’s even harder to be surrounded by people who try to control you with their agenda. But at the end of the day, it’s still hard to be alone.
- Where will you find the virtuous man? Alone. -The Stoic Emperor
- A young outcast will often feel that there is something wrong with himself, but as he gets older, grows more confident in who he is, he will adapt, he will begin to feel that there is something wrong with everyone else. -Criss Jami
- Rise to the level of your ideals, not the average of your environment. -The Stoic Emperor
- What a lovely surprise to discover how unlonely being alone can be. -Ellen Burstyn
- The reality is life is a single-player game. You’re born alone. You’re going to die alone. All of your interpretations are alone. All your memories are alone. You’re gone in three generations and nobody cares. Before you showed up, nobody cared. It’s all single-player. -Naval Ravikant
- I don’t want to be alone. I want to be left alone. -Audrey Hepburn
- If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. -Shane Parrish
- I was very often full of rage and despair. I was always lonely. In spite of all that I was and am in love with life. -Jeanette Winterson
- Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it. -Tim Fargo
- If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. -Henry David Thoreau
- Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right. -Vladimir Putin
- Inside myself is a place where I live all alone, and that’s where I renew my springs that never dry up. -Pearl Buck
Sometimes Being Alone Is Better Quotes
There are times when being alone is better than being with someone else. This is because, when we are alone, we can focus on our thoughts and feelings without worrying about what somebody else is thinking or feeling.
We can also be more honest with ourselves when we are alone. We can think about things we might not want to consider when we are with other people. And, sometimes, being alone can help us to relax and recharge our batteries.
- It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely. -Albert Einstein
- What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. -Confucius
- I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. -Hafiz of Persia (Hafez)
- Be yourself; no base imitator of another, but your best self. There is something which you can do better than another. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that. Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. -Albert Einstein
- I’m sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody. -J.D. Salinger
- I’m so scared of dying without ever being really seen. Can you understand? -David Foster Wallace
- No one is really going to help you or give you direction. -Robert Greene
- The modern struggle – Lone individuals summoning inhuman willpower, fasting, meditating, and exercising, up against armies of scientists and statisticians weaponizing abundant food, screens, and medicine into junk food, clickbait news, infinite porn, endless games and addictive drugs. -Naval Ravikant
- When we cannot bear to be alone, it means we do not properly value the only companion we will have from birth to death — ourselves. -Eda LeShan
- Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy begins. -Patrick OShaughnessy
Stay Alone Stay Happy Quotes
- I’m all alone but I’m not lonely. -Haruki Murakami
- Most people keep eating not because they’re hungry, but because they’re bored. -Life Math Money
- If you want to live a miserable life, then blame everyone for your problems and never take responsibility for anything. -Thibaut
- If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him. -Criss Jami
- Being alone never felt right. Sometimes it felt good, but it never felt right. -Charles Bukowski
- It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. -Rumi
- To be left alone is the most precious thing one can ask of the modern world. -Anthony Burgess
- I love people, but I also love recharging my batteries, thinking, running, creating and being alone. -Maxime Lagacé
- Alone time is the best time. But it never seems that way when it’s happening, just after the fact. -Naval Ravikant
- He craved silences and solitude. He simply could not get lost in another person’s life. -Sreesha Divakaran
- You are free if you can withdraw from people, not having to seek them out for the sake of money, company, love, glory or curiosity, none of which can thrive in silence and solitude. -Fernando Pessoa
- Some nights are made for torture, or reflection, or the savoring of loneliness. -Poppy Z.Brite
Quotes About Feeling Lost And Alone
- Nobody can tell you if what you’re doing is good, meaningful or worthwhile. The more compelling the path, the more lonely it is. -Hugh MacLeod
- Why should I use social media if my human nature is all about envy, jealousy, comparisons and competition? -Maxime Lagacé
- Most original and fruitful ideas come to us when thinking for ourselves, without any outside incentive or pressure to show off our intellectual brilliance. -The Ancient Sage
- One reason I stay isolated more than the average person is to keep my creativity as fierce as possible. Being the odd one out may have its temporary disadvantages, but more importantly, it has its permanent advantages. -Criss Jami
- Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone. -C.S. Lewis
- It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone — so far. -Marilyn Monroe
- Lonely people tend, rather, to be lonely because they decline to bear the psychic costs of being around other humans. They are allergic to people. People affect them too strongly. -David Foster Wallace
- Even the technology that promises to unite us, divides us. Each of us is now electronically connected to the globe, and yet we feel utterly alone. -Dan Brown
It’s hard to be lonely. It’s hard to feel like you’re the only one going through something or that you’re the only one who feels a certain way. But it’s important to remember that being alone doesn’t have to mean being unhappy.
There are plenty of people who are happy being alone and who find strength in solitude. If you’re feeling lonely, these quotes about being alone and comfortable can help remind you that you’re not alone in how you think and that it’s possible to be content even when you’re alone.Hope you enjoyed these Feelings Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.