Reading Time: 2 minutes
Bhagavad Gita Quotes On Karma, Love, Life
- Whatever took place occurred for good. Whatever is happening is taking place for the excellent. Whatever will occur will likewise happen for the excellent.
- You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work.
- Change is the law of the universe. You can be a millionaire or a pauper an immediate.
- It is better to live your fate imperfectly than to live an imitation of someone else’s life with excellence.
- Bad actions bring bad endings
- The soul is neither born and nor does it pass away
- You came empty-handed, and you will leave empty-handed.
- This one’s for all those times you made an excuse for not achieving your goals
- The peace of God is with them whose mind and soul agree, who are complimentary from desire and wrath, who understand their soul.
- Desire, anger and greed are the three gates to self-destructive hell.
- Man is made by his belief. As he thinks, so he is.
Motivational Bhagavad Gita Quotes In English
- Never be afraid of the change you deserve!
- When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless location.
- Perform all thy actions with a mind focused on the Divine, renouncing attachment and considering success and failure with an equivalent eye. Spirituality suggests equanimity.
- Whatever is a productive lesson
- There is neither this world nor the world beyond. Nor happiness for the one who doubts.
- We’re kept from our objective not by challenges, however by a clear path to a lower goal.
- Nobody who does excellent work will ever come to a wrong end, either here or worldwide, to come
- Peace starts when expectation ends
- Anybody who is consistent in his decision for the sophisticated stage of spiritual awareness and can equally endure the attacks of distress and happiness is a person eligible for liberation.
Hope you enjoyed these Famous Quotes
, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes
with your friends and family.