Bruno Mars is a successful musician who has sold over 130 million records worldwide. He inspires others because he pursued his dreams and never gave up. These Bruno Mars quotes about life, music, and success will motivate you to do the same.
Motivational Bruno Mars Quotes
- Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. – Bruno Mars
- All I went through led me to you so I’d do it all over again. – Again by Bruno Mars
- I think that success is having fun.
- If I was a billionaire, I’d be smart with my money.
- When it’s your time, it is your time. – Bruno Mars
- You can’t knock on opportunity’s door and not be ready. – Bruno Mars
- Everyday I wake up next to an angel more beautiful than words could say. – Rest of My Life by Bruno Mars
- You pick up some fans and a handful of haters along the way.
- You know, I just do whatever feels right to me! And so that’s what you’re gonna get! – Bruno Mars
- You gotta know what you are, who you are and how you want to be portrayed. – Bruno Mars
- I’ve learned people are watching, so don’t do nothing stupid. – Bruno Mars
- If you ever forget how much you really mean to me, Every day I will remind you. – Bruno Mars
- Be in control. Know who you are. And don’t try to be different just to be different. – Bruno Mars
- When everything in life gets so complicated it only takes a day to change it. – Bruno Mars
- I can show you in music better than I can tell you in words. – Bruno Mars
- Never had much faith in love or miracles, Neverwanna put my heart on the line. – Bruno Mars
- No one sells a song better than the person that wrote it. – Bruno Mars
Bruno Mars Quotes About Life
- Hawaii is paradise. It sounds cheesy to say it, but there’s music in the air there. – Bruno Mars
- I don’t ever want to come out with something safe and get away with ‘It sounds good!’ It’s got to be more than sounding good.
- I don’t throw lavish parties or nothing like that – I just want a bed and a TV. – Bruno Mars
- Music is not math. It’s science. You keep mixing the stuff up until it blows up on you, or it becomes this incredible potion. – Bruno Mars
- I tend to overthink things. I’m not the guy who screams ‘This is a world smash!’ when I finish a song. – Bruno Mars
- To write a song you must have an imagination, to have an imagination you must be free. – Bruno Mars
- Someone told me something that stuck with me ‘You have to envision your life, and then go backwards.’ I’ve been living by that motto for a while. – Bruno Mars
- There’s always a bittersweet kind of thing, but I feel like everything had to work out the way it is. Everything that had to happen, happened. – Bruno Mars
- I guess if I’m a product, either you’re chocolate, you’re vanilla or you’re butterscotch. You can’t be all three. – Bruno Mars
- I signed up to be a musician, I want to perform, I want to sing. – Bruno Mars
- I don’t like two stories. I like one story. I never grew up with stairs. I like to stick to what I know. – Bruno Mars
- I just know that I’m a fan of all different kinds of genres. You’re supposed to be free doing music, and that’s how I feel. – Bruno Mars
- I don’t ever want to come out with something safe and get away with, ‘It sounds good!’ It’s got to be more than sounding good. – Bruno Mars
- I just write songs that I strongly believe in and that are coming from inside. There’s no tricks. It’s honesty with big melodies. – Bruno Mars
Famous Bruno Mars Quotes
Bruno Mars is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer who has succeeded in multiple genres. As a solo artist, he has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling artists of all time. He is also a three-time Grammy Award winner.
Mars began his music career as a member of The Smeezingtons, which signed with Elektra Records in 2009. His first two solo albums, Doo-Wops & Hooligans (2010) and Unorthodox Jukebox (2012) were commercial successes, with the former album reaching number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and the latter reaching number two. Both albums were certified diamonds by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). His third album, 24K Magic (2016), reached number two on the Billboard 200 and was certified triple platinum by the RIAA.
- I could sing you a thousand and one doo-wop songs. I love the simplicity in that music. It’s not super-poetic, it’s just from the heart. – Bruno Mars
- I love that I can talk to my fans through Twitter, to cut out the middle man. Because I’ve done interviews where my words have gotten twisted.
- I think I don’t take myself too seriously. You know as far as, it’s a fun life. I take my music serious, but I like to have fun. – Bruno Mars
- I feel it’s my job to continue being a student of music if I want to continue being an artist and a producer of other artists. – Bruno Mars
- Songwriters, you have to work – you have to wait for residuals. You have to pray that the song’s going to be a hit. And then a year later, you might get a check. – Bruno Mars
- I don’t try and be dark, but there are obviously darker emotions that I want to capture sometimes. – Bruno Mars
- Writing for other artists helped me figure out that magic you have to capture to make everyone connect with a song. – Bruno Mars
- I feel, as a songwriter, it’s one of the hardest things to do – to sit down and say how you feel. – Bruno Mars
- I just write songs that I strongly believe in and that are coming from a special place. There’s no tricks. – Bruno Mars
- Ever since I was a kid, this was all I wanted to do. I’ve wanted to do music. I wanted to sing. It’s all I know. – Bruno Mars
- My dream was to not get a day job but to sleep, wake up and do my music. I want to keep that dream forever. – Bruno Mars
- When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change ’cause you’re are amazing just the way you are. – Bruno Mars
- And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. – Bruno Mars
- You know I’d never ask you to change. If perfect’s what you’re searching for, then just stay the same. – Bruno Mars
- Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling. A girl like you should never look so blue. – Bruno Mars
- Oh, I would go through all this pain. Take a bullet straight through my brain. Yes, I would die for you, baby. – Bruno Mars
- Treasure, that is what you are. Honey, you’re my golden star. You know you can make my wish come true. If you let me treasure you. – Bruno Mars
- I know you’re somewhere out there, somewhere far away. I want you back, I want you back. – Bruno Mars
- You know I, I’ll be waiting on the other side and you, all you gotta do is cross the line. I could wait a whole lifetime but you just gotta decide.
- Oh, how could I be so lucky. I must’ve done something right and I promise to love her for the rest of my life. – Rest of My Life by Bruno Mars
Bruno Mars is a very successful singer-songwriter. He comes from a family of musicians and has been self-trained from an early age. He moved to LA to pursue his passion and started playing in clubs and writing songs.
His first single was a huge success, and he followed it up with many more hits. He has won multiple awards, including Grammy Awards and MTV Video Music Awards.
Hope you enjoyed amazing Bruno Mars Quotes.