Here are best 25 caring quotes for lovers, you can share it with your love or someone special. these quotes showing love of boyfriend & girlfriend.
25 Caring Quotes About Lover (Him & Her)
- Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth. – Eleanor Di Guillo
- You’re that part of me I’ll always need.
- I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.
- I love it when you send me those texts that make me smile no matter how many times I read them
- My heart is and always will be yours. – Jane Austen
- I`ll allow you to appear in my dreams every night if I`ll be allowed to be in yours.
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. -Leo Christopher
- I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you. -Charles de Leusse
- There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. -Leo Christopher
- Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like.
- You’re the reason why I’m smiling again.
- Every girl wants a bad boy who will be good just for her.
28+ Short Inspirational Thought Of The Day For School Assembly
100+ Inspirational Quotes About Life, Happiness & Struggle
20+ Trust God Quotes – Quotes About Faith In God In Difficult Times
15+ Quotes For Cancer Patients: Inspirational Fighting & Survivor Words
42+ Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes For Your Motivation
13+ Great Inspiring Work Life Balance Quotes And Sayings
Love Quotes for Caring Boyfriend & Girlfriend
- Your smile is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.
- Some people care too much. I think it’s called love. –Winnie the Pooh
- A best friend is the only one that walks into your life when the world has walked out. –Shannon L. Alder
- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. –Dalai Lam
- You really can change the world if you care enough. -Marian Wright Edelman
- Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.
- Without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community. -Anthony J. D’Angelo
- Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. -Augustine of Hippo
- We love because it’s the only true adventure. Nikki Giovanni True love stories never have endings. -Richard Bach
- Knowing, understanding and accepting yourself is your first step to everything you want in life. -Maxime Lagacé
- Love is a better teacher than duty. –Albert Einstein
- We must be our own before we can be another’s. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Saying no to others is saying yes to yourself. -Maxime Lagacé