Danielle LaPorte is a bestselling author, speaker, and entrepreneur. She is the author of The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul, which has sold over 250,000 copies worldwide. Danielle’s work has been featured in Oprah Magazine, The New York Times, Forbes, and many other publications.
Motivational Daniel J. Boorstin Quotes
- “As you make your bed, so you must lie in it.”
- “Planning for the future without a sense of history is like planting cut flowers.”
- “Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.”
- There is no disinfectant like success.
- The courage to imagine otherwise is our most incredible resource, adding colour and suspense to all our life.
- “The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance – it is the illusion of knowledge.”
- “Freedom means the opportunity to be what we never thought we would be.”
- I write to discover what I think. After all, the bars aren’t open that early.
- “Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire PR officers.”
- Celebrities are people who make news, but heroes are people who make history.
- “The fog of information can drive out knowledge.”
- “The hero created himself; the celebrity is created by the media.”
- The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is an illusion of knowledge.
- We must abandon the prevalent belief in the superior wisdom of the ignorant.
- Technology is so much fun, but we can drown in our technology. The fog of information can drive out knowledge.
- The hero reveals the possibilities of human nature; the celebrity reveals the chances of the media.
- While living in England, I found that the more I lived abroad, the more American I discovered I was.
Danielle LaPorte is a Canadian author, business strategist, and speaker known for her popular website and blog, White Hot Truth. She has written several books, including The Fire Starter Sessions and The Desire Map. LaPorte’s quotes are often about self-awareness, personal growth, and Manifesting your desires.
“You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.”
This quote by Rumi resonated with me when I first read it. It’s a powerful reminder that we are each so much more than we realize. We each have the power to make a significant impact in this world.
“The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.”
I love this quote because it reminds me that life is about learning and growth. When we’re on the path of personal development, there will always be moments of uncertainty. This is perfectly normal! Through these times of uncertainty, we learn and grow the most.
“Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you.”
This quote reminds us that we should never shrink our light to make others comfortable. When we own our power and shine our light
Basically, these quotes is summarizing some of Danielle LaPorte’s most famous quotes on the topics of desire and passion.Hope you enjoyed these Famous Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.