Dwayne Johnson, also known as The Rock, is an American actor, producer, and professional wrestler.
He is one of the most popular and highest-paid actors in Hollywood. As a former professional wrestler, he is known for his catchphrases and comical persona.
Johnson has demonstrated his versatility and talent for acting, producing, and writing throughout his career. He has starred in action, comedy, drama, and family films. He has also produced several television shows and documentaries.
In addition to his work in entertainment, Johnson is also an active philanthropist. He has worked with numerous charities and has donated millions of dollars to worthy causes.
Despite his celebrity status, Johnson remains humble and down-to-earth. He is known for being hard working and consistent in everything he does. Here are some of The Rock’s most inspirational quotes about life:
Motivational Dwayne Johnson Quotes
- There’s always a calculated strategy behind this insanity.
- All successes begin with Self-Discipline. It starts with you.
- I’ve never gone wrong trusting my gut.
- I do what I love, but it doesn’t mean it will be easy.
- You don’t need directions. Just point yourself to the top and go!
- Don’t focus on the pain. Focus on the progress.
- Life is anything but predictable.
- With drive and a bit of talent you can move mountains.
- Keep calm and shut your mouth.
- Wrestling was like stand-up comedy for me.
- It ain’t the 99% who’s not putting in the relentless hard work that I care about.It’s the 1% who is.
- You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
- You either play the game or let the game play you.
- Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.
- Unapologetically push for greater and always disrupt expectations.
- He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
- One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.
- Let your actions do your talking for you.
Dwayne Johnson Kindness Quote
- You don’t just find the willpower you need. You create it.
- WWE is a space where I thrived, and I loved, and I still do. I love connecting with an audience; that is the greatest thing about going back to WWE.
- Football changed my life and it gave me a platform to get out my aggression and it gave me a sense of value.
- If you cheat when training, you only cheat yourself.
- You don’t sign up for a divorce when you get married. It’s very painful. But it’s taught me a great deal about myself.
- I like the idea of working in different genres and transcending genres and hopefully finding success, and ultimately make movies people like.
- I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate me today.
- When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it, kick that door in, smile and introduce yourself.
- Think back 5 years ago, think of where you’re at today, think ahead 5 years and what you want to accomplish. Be unstoppable.
Famous Dwayne Johnson Quotes
During his acting career, Johnson has starred in action films such as The Scorpion King (2002), The Rundown (2003), Gridiron Gang (2006), The Game Plan (2007), Get Smart (2008), Race to Witch Mountain (2009), Planet 51 (2009), Tooth Fairy (2010), G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013)Fast & Furious 6 (2013). Pain & Gain (2013). San Andreas(2015) Central Intelligence(2016) Skyscraper(2018) and Hobbs & Shaw(2019). Dwayne has had starring roles in several other successful movies, including walking tall, doom, gridiron gang, the game plan, get smart, and race to witch mountain.
- Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.
- Success isn’t always about ‘Greatness’, it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success. Greatness will come.
- Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.
- Being a true badass has no weight or gender requirement — just 100% commitment to greatness.
- Blood, sweat, and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.
- The first step to achieving your goal, is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.
- What’s the key to success? The key is, there is no key. Be humble, hungry, and the hardest worker in any room.
- Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “awe shit, they’re up.”
- If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.
- Not only do I think being nice and kind is easy, but being kind, in my opinion is important.
- In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things – I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be. You can achieve anything!
- You know why rabbit rhymes with habit? Because it takes your whole life down a f*cking bunny hole.
- The wall! Your success is on the other side. Can’t jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.
- It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.
- Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus and effort and we control both.
- When life puts you in touch situations, don’t say “why me?” just say “Try me.”
- Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time.
- We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.
- The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work. Outwork your competitors, be authentic, and above all else, chase your greatness.
- I grew up in a musical family; the majority of my growing up was done in Hawaii. It’s what we do. You sing, you dance, you play ukulele and you drink.
- Check your ego at the door. The ego can be the great success inhibitor. It can kill opportunities, and it can kill success.
Dwayne Johnson Quotes On Consistency For Successful Life
- There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.
- If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
- I want someone who can trust that my big hands are going to take care of them.
- Vision, guts and enthusiasm. Three qualities I feel you always gotta have to have a shot at success.
- By 23 years old, I failed at achieving the biggest dream of my life. My ass was kicked and I was down, but not out. I refused to give up, got back up and pushed on.
- Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours.
- Sometimes you find success and sometimes you don’t, but my satisfaction is knowing I’ll always control my effort with my own two hands.
- My goal was never to be the loudest or the craziest. It was to be the most entertaining.
- My work, my goal, my life, it’s like a treadmill. And there’s no stop-button on my treadmill. Once I get on, I just keep going.
- I never want to just play in the game, I want to change the way the game is played.
- If you tell me there’s something I can’t do. I’ll want to do it even more. Especially when it comes to entertaining.
- Change doesn’t begin when we get knocked on our ass, it begins the moment we decide to get back up on our own feet.
- Always be you, play chess, not checkers and always play the long game.
Dwayne Johnson Quotes Workout
- It’s never about how you start. It’s always about how you finish.
- Remember, when you’re good at something you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at it they’ll tell you.
- I’ve always loved the showmanship of professional wrestling. While I love making movies, I love that platform, too.
- I was fortunate and I was lucky that I had a couple of people in my life who cared about me. I had good, loving parents.
- Nutrition is so important. It can’t be stressed enough. Also read: Health Quotes
- You’ve got to keep your finger on the pulse of what your audience is thinking and know what they’ll accept from you.
- Outwork all competition, be grateful for the grind, don’t run from your demons and if it ever becomes personal, then payback’s a bitch.
- Try and block out all the daily noise we hear from people and things and listen to that voice in our gut that says, ‘it’s just not good enough’, make it better.
- I have a little belief that success is never unrelenting. And if success is what we chase, then neither are we.
Dwayne Johnson is famous for his motivational quotes. He often uses his Instagram account to share inspirational messages with his fans. Some of his most famous quotes include: “Success isn’t always about ‘Greatness.’ It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success.
Greatness will come.” and “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” These quotes have inspired many people to achieve their goals and pursue their dreams.Hope you enjoyed these Famous Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.