Earl Nightingale was an American radio personality, writer, and motivational speaker. He is best known for his recordings “The Strangest Secret” and “Think and Grow Rich., which have sold millions of copies. Nightingale’s quotes are filled with inspiration and wisdom, and his message is always positive. Here are some of Earl Nightingale’s most famous quotes:
Earl Nightingale’s quotes are timeless and wise. His positive message continues to inspire people worldwide to pursue their dreams and never give up.
Earl Nightingale Quotes Never Give Up On A Dream
- “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now.”
- “Everything begins with an idea.”
- “You’ll find boredom where there is the absence of a good idea.”
- “The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else.”
- “Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm.”
- “People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.”
- “Your problem is to bridge the gap which exists between where you are now and the goal you intend to reach.”
- “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.”
- “Picture yourself in your mind’s eye as having already achieved this goal. See yourself doing the things you’ll be doing when you’ve reached your goal.”
- “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.”
- “Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.”
- “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.”
- “You are, at this moment, standing right in the middle of your own acres of diamonds.”
- “Work never killed anyone. It’s worry that does the damage. And the worry would disappear if we’d just settle down and do the work.”
- “There is a time when one must decide either to risk everything to fulfill one’s dreams or sit for the rest of one’s life in the backyard.”
Earl Nightingale Quotes Our Rewards In Life
Earl Nightingale was an American motivational speaker and author best known for his 1950s radio program The Strangest Secret. Earl’s quotes are often used as inspiration and motivation for people striving to improve their lives. Here are some of his most famous quotes with meaning:
“We become what we think about.”
This quote emphasizes the power of our thoughts. What we think about shapes our actions and, ultimately, our lives. If we want to change our lives, we must start by changing our thoughts.
“You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.”
This quote reminds us that we each have unique talents and abilities that no one else has. We need to use these abilities to better ourselves and our world.
“Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.”
This quote defines success as more than just achieving a goal; but also includes the journey toward that goal. Enjoying the process and not just focusing on the end result is essential.
“Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.”
This quote is a reminder always to be prepared for anything that might happen. Things sometimes go differently than planned, but if we expect the best, we’ll be ready for anything coming our way.
Earl Nightingale Inspirational Quotes
- “Everything in the world we want to do or get done, we must do with and through people.”
- “You can measure opportunity with the same yardstick that measures the risk involved. They go together.”
- “The big thing is that you know what you want.”
- “Your world is a living expression of how you are using and have used your mind.”
- “You are now, and you do become, what you think about.”
- “Problems are challenges to creative minds. Without problems, there would be little reason to think at all.”
- “The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice… it is conformity.”
- “No man can get rich himself unless he enriches others.”
- “A good deal of frustration and unhappiness could be avoided if people would just do what they know they should do.”
- “The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.”
- “We will receive not what we idly wish for but what we justly earn. Our rewards will always be in exact proportion to our service.”
- “All you have to do is know where you’re going. The answers will come to you of their own accord.”
- “Whenever we’re afraid, it’s because we don’t know enough. If we understood enough, we would never be afraid.”
- “People are where they are because that is exactly where they really want to be–whether they will admit that or not.”
- “We can let circumstances rule us, or we can take charge and rule our lives from within.”
- “We all walk in the dark and each of us must learn to turn on his or her own light.”
- “What’s going on in the inside shows on the outside.”
Earl Nightingale was an American motivational speaker and author best known for his work in leadership, personal development, and success. Some of his most famous quotes include “never give up on a dream,” “about money,” and “our rewards in life.” He was also an advocate for the power of positive thinking and perseverance.Hope you enjoyed these Famous Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.