“Be kind to one another.” It’s a simple phrase, but it’s one that Ellen DeGeneres lives by. And it’s one that she wants everyone to live by as well. She believes being kind is the key to a happy and successful life.
That’s why she always takes time to be kind to others, whether through acts of service or simply lending a listening ear. Ellen knows that being kind doesn’t always come naturally, but she also knows it’s worth the effort.
Ellen DeGeneres Quotes On Kindness
- “I think they should have a Barbie with a buzz cut” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Go to bed in your fireplace, you’ll sleep like a log” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “You are never too old to play You are only too old for low-rise jeans” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “You know me Any excuse to put on a dress” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “If someone says you’re weird, say Thank You” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Nothing says holidays, like a cheese log” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Accept who you are unless you’re a serial killer” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “I feel like I have a hangover, without all the happy memories and mystery bruises” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “I’m a godmother, that’s a great thing to be, a godmother She calls me god for short, that’s cute, I taught her that” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Just go up to somebody on the street and say “You’re it!” and just run away” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “People always ask me, ‘Were you funny as a child?’ Well, no, I was an accountant” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “I really don’t think I need buns of steel I’d be happy with buns of cinnamon” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “But seriously, I think overall in the scheme of things winning an Emmy is not important Let’s get our priorities straight I think we all know what’s really important in life? winning an Oscar” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “I was coming home from kindergarten – well they told me it was kindergarten I found out later I had been working in a factory for ten years It’s good for a kid to know how to make gloves” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “I think people talk too much anyway Sometimes people are talking to me and in my mind I’m just like “shut up, shut up, shut up…blah blahblahblahblaaaaah” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Yeah [I’m thirty-six], but on the show I’m thirty-two Nobody wants to watch a thirty-six year old woman, so they decided to make me thirty-two Much more appealing somehow” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Life is short If you doubt me, ask a butterfly Their average life span is a mere five to fourteen days” – Ellen DeGeneres
Motivational Ellen DeGeneres Quotes
Few people are as widely loved and respected as Ellen DeGeneres. She’s known for her kind heart, quick wit, and endless capacity for love and laughter. Her quotes are often just as inspirational as she is. Above are some of our favorites.
- “In the beginning there was nothing God said, ‘Let there be light!’ And there was light There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls They always say because it’s such a beautiful animal There you go I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter I definitely want to contribute to that” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Procrastination isn’t the problem, it’s the solution So procrastinate now, don’t put it off” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Sometimes you can’t see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren’t any space aliens We can’t be the best that creation has to offer I pray we’re not all there is If so, we’re in big trouble” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Find out who you are and be that person That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Do things that make you happy within the confines of the legal system” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “When I go hiking and I get over the hill, That means I am past the hard part and there is a snack in my future That’s a good thing as far as I am concerned” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Never follow anyone else’s path, unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path Then by all means follow that path” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “I don’t understand the sizes anymore There’s a size zero, which I didn’t even know that they had It must stand for: “Ohhh my God, you’re thin”” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “I’m on the patch right now Where it releases small dosages of approval until I no longer crave it, and then I’m gonna rip it off” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty She’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the hell she is” – Ellen DeGeneres
If you look at the world around you, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by all the negativity. But despite all the bad news we see in the information and read about in the paper, good people are still making a difference. One of those people is Ellen DeGeneres.
Ellen has always tried to use her platform throughout her career to spread positivity and make people laugh. But recently, she’s been using her voice to advocate for kindness. We could all use more kindness in these troubled times in our lives.
Ellen has said, “Be kind to one another.” It’s such a simple message, but it’s one that we all need to hear right now. We often get so wrapped up in our lives that we forget to be kind to others. But if we took a moment each day to do something nice for someone else, it would improve the world.
Let’s take Ellen’s advice and try being kinder to one another. It might not seem like much, but it can make a big difference in someone else’s life – and that’s worth more than anything else.Famous Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.