Take a look best Encouraging Quotes of all the time. Many things in life can encourage us. For some people, it might be a successful career or a loving relationship. Others might find inspiration in their hobbies or interests. Whatever it is that encourages us, it gives us the power to keep going when things get tough.
Encouraging Quotes to Lift Your Spirits
When we feel discouraged, it can be helpful to remember what has encouraged us in the past. Whether it’s a loved one, accomplishments, or simply a pleasant memory, thinking about what has inspired us can help us get through tough times.
- “Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” – Greg Anderson
- “Inhale, exhale, it is well, it is well. All of this is a part of the story you will tell.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
- “Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.” – Bruce Barton
- “Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “When joy is habit, love is a reflex.” – Bob Goff
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
- “I’m going to make everything around me beautiful – that will be my life.” – Elsie de Wolfe
- “Any kind of crisis can be good. It wakes you up.” – Ryan Reynolds
- “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.”— Frank Ocean
- “Close scrutiny will show that most ‘crisis situations’ are opportunities to either advance, or stay where you are.” – Maxwell Maltz
- “If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.”— Thomas Jefferson
- “Crises and deadlocks when they occur have at least this advantage, that they force us to think.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” – Kahlil Gibran
Encouraging Quotes to Help Keep You Going
Encouraging power is the ability to give others hope, courage, and strength. It is a strength we all have, but some people have more than others. When we encourage others, we help them to see the good in themselves and the potential for good in their lives. We help them to believe in themselves and to feel capable of making positive changes.
- “The most beautiful people wear their hearts on their sleeves, and their souls in their smiles.” – Mark Anthony
- “Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold, the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.” – Democritus
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
- If there is no struggle, there is no progress.“ – Frederick Douglass
- The best revenge is massive success. – Frank Sinatra
- Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. – Stephen King
- Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
- Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.” – Mario Fernandez
- “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon
- “When you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.” – Banksy
- Every small positive change we make in ourselves repays us in confidence in the future.” – Alice Walker
- “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” —Bertrand Russell
- “If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sun beams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
- “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
Encouraging Quotes to Lift You Up
Power is the ability to do work. It is the engine that drives us to achieve our goals. Power is what gives us the strength to overcome obstacles. The quality allows us to stand up for ourselves and fight for what we believe in. Power is what makes us leaders. When we encourage others, we give them the power to succeed.
- “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” —Earl Nightingale
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.”– Robert Frost
- “The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.”– Robert Collier
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” —Maya Angelou
- “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.” —Malala Yousafzai34.
- If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of reality quotes aimed at helping you live your best life.
- “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.”– Jacques Prevert
- “Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” – Grace Coddington
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”— Malala Yousafzai
- “It doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop.”– Confucius
- “I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.” —Gustave Flaubert
- “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” —Wilma Rudolph
- “I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.” — Anne Frank
Encouraging Quotes for hard times
- “I think the best way to have confidence is not to allow everyone else’s insecurities to be your own.” — Jessie J
- If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of insecurity quotes to help you gain confidence.
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
- “When you notice that you’re having negative thoughts about how all of this is going to pan out, you need to remind yourself that you are not a very good fortune teller.” — Donna W. Hill
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
- What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly. – Richard Bach
- If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you.You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down. – Mary Pickford
- It doesn’t matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it’s important to realize that whatever you’re doing, it’s your first attempt at it. – Wally Amos
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
- Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.