There are many different facts about life that people quote. Some of the most popular ones are deep facts about life, true facts about life, and interesting facts about life.
All of these facts can give people a different perspective on life and help them to make better decisions.
True Facts About Life and Sayings
- The pain never leave us We have to leave the pain.
- You never find yourself until you face the truth
- Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.
- Confidence is directness and courage in meeting the facts of life.
- Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. -Norman Vincent Peale
Best Real & Hard Facts About Life Quotes
There are many deep, accurate, and interesting facts about life. One fact is that life is full of hardships and challenges. No one ever said that life was easy. However, it is through these challenges that we grow and learn.
Another fact about life is that it is precious and should be lived to the fullest. We should cherish every moment and make the most of it. Life is also full of love and happiness. Even in the darkest of times, there is always some light.
These facts about life remind us that even though life can be challenging, it is also beautiful and worth living.
- The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.
- Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.
- Basic fact of life: no matter how far you run, you always take yourself with you.
- The PAST cannot be changes, forgotten. Edited or erased: it can only be accepted.
- Every question have an answer but sometime that answer again becomes a question.
- We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us.
- I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.
- Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
- I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
True & Interesting Life Facts Quotes
There are many deep, trustworthy, and interesting facts about life. One fact is that the average person only lives for about 28,000 days. That means we must make the most of every day and cherish our time with our loved ones.
Other interesting facts about life include that a baby laughs an average of 400 times a day, while an adult laughs only 15 times a day.
Additionally, it takes food seven seconds to reach the stomach from the mouth, and one blink lasts for about one-tenth of a second.
- Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after it’s gone. Be Careful!
- No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself.
- The facts of life are that a child who has seen war cannot be compared with a child who doesn’t know what war is except from television.
- Good times become good memories and bad times become good lessons.
- Death is present every day in our lives. It’s not that I take pleasure in the morbid fascination of it, but it is a fact of life.
Hope you enjoyed there best life facts quotes, facts about life quotes, true facts about life quotes, fact of life quotes, hard facts of life quotes & facts of life quotes.Hope you enjoyed these Inspirational Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.