Discover 20 interesting True Facts About Life that will motivate you to be successful person. Read and share these facts of life quotes, facts about life quotes, life facts quotes & true facts quotes about life.
True Facts About Life and Sayings
- The pain never leave us We have to leave the pain.
- You never find yourself until you face the truth
- Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.
- Confidence is directness and courage in meeting the facts of life.
- Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. -Norman Vincent Peale
Best Real & Hard Facts About Life Quotes
- The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.
- Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.
- Basic fact of life: no matter how far you run, you always take yourself with you.
- The PAST cannot be changes, forgotten. Edited or erased: it can only be accepted.
- Every question have an answer but sometime that answer again becomes a question.
- We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us.
- I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.
- Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
- I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
28+ Short Inspirational Thought Of The Day For School Assembly
100+ Inspirational Quotes About Life, Happiness & Struggle
20+ Trust God Quotes – Quotes About Faith In God In Difficult Times
15+ Quotes For Cancer Patients: Inspirational Fighting & Survivor Words
42+ Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes For Your Motivation
13+ Great Inspiring Work Life Balance Quotes And Sayings
True & Interesting Life Facts Quotes
- Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after it’s gone. Be Careful!
- No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself.
- The facts of life are that a child who has seen war cannot be compared with a child who doesn’t know what war is except from television.
- Good times become good memories and bad times become good lessons.
- Death is present every day in our lives. It’s not that I take pleasure in the morbid fascination of it, but it is a fact of life.
Hope you enjoyed there best life facts quotes, facts about life quotes, true facts about life quotes, fact of life quotes, hard facts of life quotes & facts of life quotes.