The world is full of fake people, and if you think of two-faced family talking behind my back, a friend who pretends to be your friend, and relatives you don’t like, this quote about how to deal with fake friends, family & relatives will help you.
Sometimes family can be your worst enemy, and you feel a true enemy is better than a fake friend because life is full of fake people, so be careful who you call your friends & family and, if possible, stay away from these fake people.
There’s nothing worse than finding out that someone you thought was a good friend or family is a fake. It can be heartbreaking and devastating, especially if you’ve invested much time and energy into the relationship.
Unfortunately, fakes are all too common worldwide, and it’s important to be aware of them. Here are some fake friends quotes, fake family quotes, and fake people quotes to help you recognize these toxic individuals
Quotes About Fake Friends
A friend knows you, cares about you and accepts you for who you are. They make time for you, listen to you, and support you. A pretend friend is only interested in what they can get from you. They use you to further their agenda and don’t care about how it affects you. They will say anything to get what they want and will turn on you in a second if it benefits them. Don’t waste your time on people who pretend to be your friend. Find people interested in being part of your life, not using it for their gain.
- “Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.”
- “Most people want to see you do better, but not doing better than them.” – London Mond
- “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” – Chris Jammi
- “Better an honest enemy than a false friend.” – German Proverb
- “Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour. True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” – Habeeb Akande
- “Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.” – Waqar Ahmed
- “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” – George Washington Carver
- “Hatred imprisons the haters; love opens doors.” – Debasish Mridha
- “People only throw shade on what’s shining.” ― Genereux Philip
- “Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They don’t ask themselves if the problem is them…they always say the problem is someone else.” – Darlene Quimet
- “You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.” – Chinonye J. Chudolue
- “Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean you are your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.”
- “Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.” – Hussein Nishah
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasow
- “I got my own back.” – Maya Angelou
Fake Family Relatives Quotes
It is often said that family can be your worst enemy. This may be true in some cases, but it doesn’t have to be. Just because someone is related to you doesn’t mean they’re automatically your enemy. Many families are close-knit and supportive of one another. So, don’t let the quote “family can be your worst enemy” get you down. Instead, use it as motivation to strengthen your relationships with your loved ones.
There’s nothing quite like family. They’re the people we grow up with, the people we learn from, and the people we love (even when they drive us crazy). But sometimes, even the closest families can have members who don’t see eye to eye. If you’re looking for some words of wisdom about dealing with relatives you don’t like, here are some quotes to help you out.
- “False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.” – Richard Burton
- “Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.” – Orrin Woodward
- “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.” – Ismail Haniyeh
- “True friends are at peace with your dreams even if they disagree with your methods. Their priority is to make sure you know you can count on them.”
- “We never lose friends. We simply learn who the real ones are.” – Unknown
- “Knowledge planted in truth grows in truth. Strength born of peace loses nothing to hate.” – Aberjhani
- “A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- “Time passes and you begin to see, people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.” – Scarlet Koop
- “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” ― Jane Austen
- “Stay real, stay loyal, or stay away from me.”
- “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.” – Sara Shepard
- “If it comes, let it come. If it goes, it’s ok, let it go. Let things come and go. Stay calm, don’t let anything disturb your peace, and carry on.” ― Germany Kent
- “Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.” – Suzy Kassem
Two Faced Fake Family Quotes
When it comes to your friends, be careful who you call your friends. Only some people are worth your time and energy. There are many people out there who will take advantage of you. So, choose wisely and be careful who you let into your life.
There are many great people out there who would make wonderful friends. But many people would take advantage of you if given a chance. They would use you for your money, connections, or anything else they could get from you. These are not the kind of people you want in your life.
Instead, surround yourself with honest, loyal people who will have your back no matter what. These are the real friends worth having in your life. The ones who will be there for you through thick and thin, no matter what happens. So choose carefully, and be careful who you call your friends quotes.
- “A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of about each other.” – Unknown
- “Trolls and haters are only distractions from your greater purpose. When you achieve your goals and success, not only will the trolls and haters be forgotten, but they will definitely be looked upon as the biggest fools.” – Kaitlin Gow
- “You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.” – Joan Jett
- “Sometimes it’s not the person who changes, it’s the mask that falls off.” – Mhaj Porras
- “A friendship that can cease has never been real.” – Jerome
- “Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.” – Unknown
- “We teach people how to treat us.” – Phil
- “Fire false friends as early as possible. Do it before they dig out the dream seeds you’ve planted. The earlier, the better; the quicker, the safer.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.” – Unknown
- “Lovers have a right to betray you, friends don’t.” – Judy Holliday
- “Friends are like boobs: some are big, some are small, some are real, some are fake.”
- “One of the biggest flaws of people is pretending to be blind to their own mistakes, but do not pretend deaf towards the mistakes of others.” – Unknown
Quotes For Relatives Who Are Fake
It’s better to have a true enemy than a fake friend. A true enemy is honest with you and tells you what you need to hear, even if it hurts. A fake friend tells you what you want to hear, even if it’s not true. True enemies help you grow and become stronger, while fake friends hold you back. True enemies push you to be your best, while fake friends keep you comfortable in your mediocrity. You know where you stand and what you need to work on when you have a true enemy. With a fake friend, everything feels superficial and surface-level. It’s better to have someone who challenges and motivates you than flatters and indulges you.
- “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” – Alice Walker
- “Life is all about losing friends, the people you know. So, just that you get better at finding the ones worth suffering for.” ― Mohit Kaushik
- “Nobody wants to know how you feel, yet, they want you to do what they feel.” ―Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Some friends are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.” – Unknown
- False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports. – Richard Burton
- “An honest enemy is better than a best friend who lies.” – Vandi Tanko
- “You should be aware of fake friends because it is the hardest to be aware of.” ― Eraldo Banovac
- “I hate fake people. You know what I’m talking about. Mannequins.” – Jarod Kintz
- “Make sure the lions you roll with aren’t snakes in disguise.” – Genereux Philip
- “It’s funny how you’re nice to my face. It’s hilarious how you talk shit behind my back. And it’s downright comical that you think I’m unaware.”
- “Best friends has 11 letters, but so does Backstabber.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Anyone that hates on you is always below you, because they’re just jealous of what you have.” – Miley Cyrus
- “Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.” – Unknown
Quotes About People Being Fake
It’s so easy to be fake. To put on a mask and pretend to be someone you’re not. But it’s not worth it. It’s not worth the pain and the hurt that comes with it. It’s not worth the emptiness and the loneliness that comes with it.
The world is full of fake people quotes because so many people are afraid to be themselves. They’re afraid of what others will think, of what others will say. But being yourself is the best thing you can do. It’s the only way you’ll ever find true happiness and true friends who accept you for who you are.
So don’t be afraid to be yourself. Don’t let the fear of being different or judged hold you back from being the amazing person you were meant to be.
- “He who is jealous, is never jealous of what you see, with what is imagined is enough.” – Jacinto Benavente
- “A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!” – Doug Larson
- “Sometimes the person you’d take a bullet for ends up being behind the gun.” – Tupac
- “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” – Bette Midler
- “People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful.” – Muhammad Saqib
- “It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.”― William Blake
- “Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.”― Mineko Iwasaki
- “Betrayal is common for men with no conscience.”― Toba Beta
- “Betrayal is never easy to handle and there is no right way to accept it.”― Christine Feehan
- “Shattered legs may heal in time, but some betrayals fester and poison the soul.”― George R.R. Martin
- “A real situation will always expose a fake friend.”
- “Betray a friend and you’ll often find you have ruined yourself.” — Aesop
- “What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?”― Jess C. Scott
- “I love fake people provided they are mannequins.”― Pushpa Rana
Quotes About Friends Who Pretend To Love You
There’s a lot of truth to the saying that life is full of fake people. It can be tough to navigate your way through all the different personalities and figure out who is genuine and who is not. But it’s important to remember that many amazing, beautiful people worldwide are worth getting to know. So, don’t let the fakes get you down. Keep your head up and keep moving forward. You’ll find your tribe eventually.
How to deal with fake friends’ quotes can be tricky. On the one hand, it’s easy to become overly suspicious and dismissive of people who may just be misunderstood. On the other hand, it’s important not to be naïve and ignore signs that someone may not be as genuine as they seem.
- “life is too short for fake butter or fake people.”― Karen Salmansohn
- “Feigned interest is worse than brutal honesty.”― Stewart Stafford
- “The fake people do not dare to come out from their mask and face the truth of the real ones.”― Ehsan Sehgal
- “You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it.” ― Mandy Hale
- “Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend.” – Jason Ritter
- “I hate those who play with feelings of others.” – Dominic Carey
- “If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.” – Carlos Wallace
- “You can’t always go by actions because some people will ACT like they love you just to get what they want from you.” – Sonya Parker
- “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.” – Yolanda Hadid
- “Some people are real. Some people are good. Some people are fake and some people are real good at being fake.”
- “No one forced you to love me, so why did you need to pretend? Your lies have left me heartbroken.” – Shami Paulin
- “Just like seasons, people also change. But the difference is, once gone, seasons come back.” – Himanshu Chhabra
It’s so important to surround yourself with good people – people who are genuine, honest, and who have your best interests at heart. So many people pretend to be your friend, but they look out for themselves. They’ll take advantage of you, lie, and betray you. It’s not worth having so-called “friends” like that in your life. So, stay away from fake friends quotes – and focus on finding people who will truly be there for you, no matter what.
There’s nothing worse than having a fake friend or family member. They pretend to care about you, but they really want to use you for their own benefit. They’re two-faced, manipulative, and will do anything to get what they want.
Thankfully, there are plenty of quotes about fake friends and family members that will inspire you to cut them out of your life. Here are some of our favorites.Hope you enjoyed these Feelings Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.