There’s nothing quite like a good-feeling quote to lift your spirits and remind you of what’s essential in life. Whether you’re looking for motivation or just a simple pick-me-up, these quotes about feelings will do the trick.
There’s nothing wrong with having feelings. In fact, it’s essential to our well-being. Feelings allow us to connect with others and experience the world around us.
However, sometimes we can get lost in our emotions and forget how to deal with them constructively. That’s where feelings quotes come in handy. Reading or watching inspiring quotes about feelings, we can remember how to process our emotions healthily.
True Feelings Quotes
There’s nothing quite like a true-feeling quote for inspiration and motivation. They remind us of what’s truly important in life and often help us see things in a new and different light.
True feeling quotes can come from anyone, whether a famous author or poet or somebody who’s been through something similar to what we’re going through. They can often comfort and make us feel understood, even when nobody else seems to get it.
Sometimes all we need is a little reminder that our feelings are valid and that we’re not alone in how we feel. That’s why true-feeling quotes can be so powerful. If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are the best true feeling quotes out there:
- I’m half alive but I feel mostly dead— Jewel
- Feelings are something you have; not something you are —Shannon L Alder
- There is no instinct like that of the heart —Lord Byron
- What worries you, masters you –John Locke
- Your feelings are your god-Chanakya
- First feelings are always the most natural-Louis XIV
- Our feelings are our most genuine paths to knowledge – AudreLorde
- Emotions can get in the way or get you on the way – Mavis Mazhura
- Happiness depends upon ourselves–Aristotle
- Empathy does not equal agreement–Chris Voss
- We often confuse what we wish for with what is —Neil Gaiman
- Don’t let fear outweigh what you feel —Samantha Leahy
- It’s not sissy to show your feeling —Princess Diana
- Feelings demand living space —IsidoreIsou
- Music is feelings in search of words ― Shannon L Alder
- The healthiest of all human emotions is gratitude – Hans Selye
- Whatever you do, you should do it with feeling ― Yogi Berra
Hidden Feelings Quotes
It is often said that the best way to deal with our hidden feelings is to let them out into the open. However, this is only sometimes possible or realistic.
Occasionally, we must keep our feelings hidden away, at least for a while. This can be difficult, but it’s important to remember that our hidden feelings are not necessarily a bad thing. In fact, they can often be a source of strength and inspiration.
- To awaken human emotion is the highest level of art – Isadora Duncan
- If you want understanding try giving some- Malcolm Forbes
- One can never repeat exactly the same emotion – Oscar Wilde
- You can’t truly heal from a loss until you allow yourself to really feel the loss—Mandy Hale
- To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing —Dorothy Thompson
- It’s a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you’re hurt —Tom Gates
- There is no remedy for love than to love more —Henry David Thoreau
- Feelings are memories Memories are also feelings ― Margaret Stohl
- My feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world —DejanStojanovic
- If I had feelings, I probably wouldn’t have even survived —Richard M Nixon
- He only profits from praise who values criticism–Heinrich Heine
- Where you put the emphasis will reflect how you feel about your life right now! — Andro Donovan
- Some things are too big to be seen; some emotions are too huge to be felt – Neil Gaiman
- The most important decision you make is to be in a good mood–Voltaire
- Feeling is the secret.-Neville Goddard
- Focus equals feeling-Tony Robbins
- I’ve become the person I’ve always hated, but I’m happier-Woody Allen
- God is not present in idols Your feelings are your god The soul is your temple— Chanakya
In My Feelings Quotes
There’s nothing quite like finding the perfect quote, to sum up how you’re feeling. Whether it’s a breakup, a bad day, or something else, there’s an “In My Feelings” quote for everything.
- A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone’s feelings unintentionally —Oscar Wilde
- You should feel free to feel how you want and don’t think of what people think—Kristen Ashley
- The feeling is often the deeper truth, the opinion the more superficial one – Augustus William Hare
- The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion – Albert Einstein
- Emotions have taught mankind to reason – Marquis De Vauvenargues
- Feelings are, as we all know, at the heart of emotion – Peter Goldie
- Where we have strong emotions, we’re liable to fool ourselves – Carl Sagan
- The way we feel about ourselves has consequences for every aspect of our lives – Pixie Walker
- Knowing how you feel is the first step toward taking control of your emotions – ThibautMeurisse
- It is our feelings that guide us and they can never lead us wrong —Jude Morgan
- Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky Conscious breathing is my anchor —ThichNhat Hahn
- Feelings are wonderful decorations, but they are not a foundation to build on —Peter Kreeft
- I usually know almost exactly how I feel The problem is, I just can’t tell anyone —Meg Cabot
- One can be the master of what one does, but never of what one feels —Gustave Flaubert
- Contentment with life is not a feeling, but it is a decision we must make-Joyce Meyer
- Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence –Robert Frost
- Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings – always darker, emptier and simpler-Friedrich Nietzsche
- Feelings are like chemicals, the more you analyze them the worse they smell —Charles Kingsley
- Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions–Elizabeth Gilbert
- Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others-Emily Post
- To tell someone not to be emotional is to tell them to be dead ― Jeanette Winterson
Feelings Quotes For Him & Her
Words can sometimes fail us when it comes to matters of the heart. But thankfully, many wonderful feelings quotes can help us express what we’re going through.
Whether looking for quotes about love and relationships or dealing with difficult emotions like anger and anxiety, we hope you find comfort in these words. Sometimes it can be helpful to know that you’re not alone in how you’re feeling – so please enjoy these Feelings Quotes For Him & Her.
- But the absence of tears wasn’t the same as an absence of feeling—Lisa Kleypas
- Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it isn’t so – Lemony Snicket
- She’s been used to hiding her feelings for so long, no wonder her manner can be a little awkward – Sophia Kinsella
- In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it ― Mitch Albom
- You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you–Walt Disney
- The greatest happiness is to transform one’s feelings into action-Madame de Stael
- Gratitude is appreciation for every moment in your life It is a feeling of abundance — Brenda Nathan
- Luxury, to me, is not owning a lot of stuff Luxury, to me, is feeling unrushed— Tim Ferriss
- If I choose to bless another person, I will always end up feeling more blessed— Marianne Williamson
- Feelings are not supposed to be logical Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions —David Borenstein
- Some people use their own hurt as an excuse for hurting others —Roland Merullo
- It’s easier to whisper your feelings than to trumpet them forth out loud —Anne Frank
- Cherish your own emotions and never undervalue them – Robert Henri
Expressing Feelings Quotes
There are times in life when we all need a little inspiration. We might need a pick-me-up when we’re feeling down or some motivation to keep going when things are tough. That’s where expressing feelings quotes can come in handy.
Whether you’re looking for a quote to help you express your feelings or want to share an inspirational message with someone else, these quotes can provide the perfect words. And sometimes, that’s all we need – a few words to help us on our way.
- You try to hide your emotions, so as not to show weakness to others I believe it’s the same for every sportsman – Michael Schumacher
- Hiding your feelings isn’t the easy way out, but sometimes it’s the only thing you can do – KiranPragash
- Your emotions are slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Talk! Get that weight off your chest, have a good old rant and tell someone exactly how you’re feeling – Julia Laflin
- To be joyful is a principle It doesn’t change with emotions Joy is an inner contentment despite all the circumstances – Richard Daly
- Never apologize for showing your feelings When you do, you are apologizing for the truth ― José N Harris
- The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it —Nicholas Sparks
- To my mind, having a care and concern for others is the highest of the human qualities —Fred Hollows
- Feelings are never stupid, they just make us feel stupid sometimes—Laurell K Hamilton
- Failure is a feeling long before it becomes an actual result Michelle Obama
- He that loves to be flattered is worthy o’ the flatterer–William Shakespeare
- Staring up at the moon makes me feel so peaceful and complete — Loretta Lost
- There could have been no two hearts so open, no tastes so similar, no feelings so in unison – Jane Austen
- Poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: it takes its origin from emotion recollected in tranquility— William Wordsworth
Quotes About Feelings For Someone
There are so many quotes about feelings for someone out there. It’s impossible to choose just one that perfectly encapsulates how you feel. But that’s okay because sometimes the perfect quote is the one that speaks to you on a personal level.
It could be something short and sweet that really resonates with you. Or it’s something longer and more detailed that really gets to the heart of your feelings. Either way, these quotes about feelings for someone will inspire and touch you somehow.
- Do not apologize for crying Without this emotion, we are only robots —Elizabeth Gilbert
- To know ourselves better, we must slow down enough to feel our feelings and to hear our deeper thoughts – David D Corbett
- One of the greatest feelings in the world is knowing that we as individuals can make a difference ― Jeff Bridges
- We destroy ourselves when we stop feeling If you bury your feelings within you, you become a graveyard —Bernie S Siegel
- To hide feelings when you are near crying is the secret of dignity —DejanStojanovic
- To feel valued, to know, even if only once in a while, that you can do a job well is an absolutely marvelous feeling —Barbara Walters
- One ought to hold on to one’s heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too–Friedrich Nietzsche
- Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons And they will follow you into the deepest valley –Sun Tzu
- The idea that you have to be protected from any kind of uncomfortable emotion is what I absolutely do not subscribe to–John Cleese
Love Feelings Quotes
There is nothing more beautiful in this world than the feeling of love. It’s something that we all crave and strive for, and it’s something that can make us feel alive like nothing else can. When we’re in love, we feel like we can conquer anything. We feel unstoppable and invincible.
Love is the most powerful force in the universe, which we should never take for granted. It can make us happy beyond measure, and it’s something that we should all strive to experience as often as possible.
If you’re looking for inspiration regarding love, consider checking out some of these quotes about love feelings. They’re sure to give you a renewed appreciation for this incredible emotion.
- Never make a permanent decision based on a temporary emotion–Anonymous
- It’s a weird feeling when people are defining you, and you haven’t even defined yourself-Leonardo DiCaprio
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it-William Arthur Ward
- ‘A belief is a thought, fueled by a feeling, that you think over and over until it becomes a habit — IyanlaVanzant
- The heart is a place with worm holes made by feelings you aren’t supposed to have but do—Elizabeth Scott
- Never play with the feelings of others, because you may win the game, but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a life time —William Shakespeare
- Don’t keep all your feelings sheltered —express them Don’t ever let life shut you up —Steve Maraboli
- If you don’t know how to deal with emotion, other people’s feelings can hit you like a drug—Jael McHenry
- There is no feeling, except the extremes of fear and grief, that does not find relief in music – George Eliot
- The only way to change someone’s mind is to connect with them from the heart – RasheedOgunlaru
There is something so special about deep feelings quotes. They can capture the essence of what it feels like to be in love or experience hurt feelings.
They also remind us that we are not alone in our emotions and that others have felt exactly what we are feeling. Expressing our feelings can be difficult, but these quotes make it easier.