There’s something about flower quotes that just make us feel warm and fuzzy inside. It could be because they remind us of the simple beauty of nature or because they remind us of the people we love. Either way, flower quotes are some of the most beautiful and inspirational things out there.
Flower quotes can be some of the most inspirational and beautiful things you can read. They can touch your heart, make you laugh, cry or simply think about the incredible gift that flowers are in our lives. Here are just a few of my favorite flower quotes:
Inspirational Flower Quotes
Inspirational flower quotes can brighten anyone’s day. No matter what is happening in your life, reading a few motivational words can give you the boost you need to get through whatever challenges you’re facing.
There are all sorts of inspirational flower quotes out there. Some focus on the beauty of flowers, others on their ability to bring happiness and joy. But they all have one thing in common: they can remind us of the good things in life, even when things are tough.
Next time you feel down, read some inspirational flower quotes for a few minutes. You can find the pick-me-up you need to get through the day.
- “Flowers are symbols of love and hope. They can bring people together and inspire us to be our best selves. Here are some of our favorite flower quotes that will lift your spirits and make you smile.”
- “If we could clearly see the miracle of a single flower, our whole life would change.” ~ Buddha
- “Though an old man, I have flowers in my heart.” ~ Chinese Proverb
- “Flowers appear before leaves.” ~ Japanese Proverb
- “I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.” ~ Claude Monet
- “The flower is the poetry of reproduction. It is an example of the eternal seductiveness of life.” ~ Jean Giraudoux
- “A rose is a rose is a rose.” ~ Gertrude Stein
- “Flowers have always been a part of my life.” ~ Eliza Doolittle (My Fair Lady)
- “Flowers are like friends; They bring color to your world.” ~ Unknown
- “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” ~ Claudia Gandhi
- “Choose only one master–nature.” ~ Rembrandt van Rijn
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” ~ Max Muller
- “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” ~ Henri Matisse
- “If you tend to the flower, the fruit will take care of itself.” ~ Proverb
- “Flowers… are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Self-Love Flower Quotes
Self-love is one of the most powerful things you can give yourself. These self love flower quotes about flowers will inspire you to keep growing and spreading your love.
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” -Edith Piaf.
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” -Alfred Lord Tennyson.
- “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” -John Lennon.
- “Where there is love, there are always flowers.” -Proverb.
- “To me, fair friend, you never can be old, for as you were when first your eye I eyed, such seems your beauty still.” -William Shakespeare.
- “This the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la love.” -Charles Dickens
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” -Judy Garland.
- “If I had a dime for every time I thought of you, I’d be a millionaire.” -Mae West.
- “If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?” -Lily Tomlin.
Funny Flower Quotes
We all know that flowers are beautiful and often associated with love, but did you know that they can also be funny? Here are some funny flower quotes to make you chuckle.
- “Flowers are a sign of hope. When everything is wrong, they make everything right.”- Unknown
- “If you can’t be a good example, then you’ll just have to be a horrible warning.”- Catherine Aird
- “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.”- Henri Matisse
- “In the hope of reaching the moon, men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.”- Albert Schweitzer
- “The earth laughs in flowers.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.”- Lady Bird Johnson
- “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.”- Audrey Hepburn
- “Flowers are the music of the ground. From earth’s lips spoken without sound.”- Edwin Curran
- “The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come.”- Song of Solomon 2:12
- “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.” – Buddha
- “I must have flowers, always and always.” – Claude Monet
Aesthetic Flower Quotes
There’s something about flowers that just make us feel happy. Maybe it’s their bright colors or their sweet smell. Whatever the reason, we can’t help but smile when we see them.
And what better way to enjoy flowers than by reading some of the most beautiful and inspiring Aesthetic Flower Quotes about them? Here are a few of our favorites:
- “Flowers are a symbol of love and appreciation. They can make any moment special. Whether you’re giving flowers to someone you care about or simply enjoying their beauty, these aesthetic flower quotes will resonate with you.
- ‘Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into.’ – Henry Beecher.
- ‘A rose can say “I love you,” “I miss you,” “Please forgive me,” or “Congratulations” without uttering a single word.’ – Steve Maraboli.
- ‘The world is a rose; smell it and pass it to your friends.’ – Persian Proverb.
- ‘Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.’ – John Lennon.
- ‘Flowers are like friends; They bring color into your life.’ – Unknown.”
Short Flower Quotes
- “Flowers are a sign of hope. They remind us that no matter how bad things seem, beauty and happiness can still be found in the world.”
- “Flowers are like friends: they bring color into your life.”
- “Flowers are nature’s way of giving us a hug.”
- “If you can’t be with the flowers you love, then love the flowers you’re with.”
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.”
- “Love is like a flower. It needs to be taken care of.”
- “The best time to plant a flower is yesterday.”
- “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.”
- “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.”
- “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.”
- “Who loves the smell of rain? I do! But even more, I love the smell of wet earth and flowers after the rain.”
Flower Quotes For Her
- “Give me a daisy, and I will love you forever.” -Unknown
- “The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.” – Unknown
- “A rose is a symbol of my love for you.” – Unknown
- “I will love you as long as there are roses in the world.” – Unknown
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, I can’t live without you.” – Unknown
- “If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be picking roses for a lifetime.” – Unknown
- “If friends were flowers, I’d pick you.” -Unknown
- “She loved wildflowers because they were beautiful and unpretentious.”- Mattie Stepanek
- “Love is like a flower. Give it some time, patience, and care, but if it’s meant to be, it will bloom.” – Jonony te Mateo
- “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.”- William Shakespeare
Flower quotes can be some of the most beautiful and inspirational things you will ever read. They can touch your heart, make you laugh, or even make you cry. Whether you are looking for something to say to a friend who is going through a tough time or just need a little pick-me-up yourself, flower quotes can be the perfect.Hope you enjoyed these Positive Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.