These work-life balance quotes are all about balancing personal and working life.
When you are in the office and on a work day, it isn’t easy to find quality time for family, friends, and your loved ones but these inspirational, positive quotes about work-life balance will motivate you and make you think that work-life balance is really important for a happy life.
Motivational Work Life Balance Quotes
You can maintain work-life balance even while pursuing careers. – Chanda Kochhar
Don’t confuse having a career with having a life. – Hillary Clinton
Everything in life… has to have balance – Donna Karan
We are all tasked to balance and optimize ourselves. – Mae Jemison
You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it. – Charles Buxton
Positive Quotes For Work Life Balance
Life is not all about work; everything has to have balance because balance is important in life; you should balance work and personal life. This motivational quote for work-life-work-life balance will inspire you to do it.
What I dream of is an art of balance. – Henri Matisse
The key to keeping your balance is knowing when you’ve lost it.
Next to love, balance is the most important thing. – John Wooden
Life is a balance of fear and overcoming it. – Jimmy Iovine
I wouldn’t change a thing – except my bank balance – Johnny Thunders
Balance. The Ultimate Goal. – Ricky Lankford
To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short – Confucius
Balancing Work And Family Quotes
- When you’ve lost it, the key to keeping your balance is understanding.
- You can preserve work-life balance even while pursuing careers.
- Never get so hectic earning a living that you forget to make a life.
- The more frequently you decline invitations to invest time with pals or family since you are too busy with work or other activities, the more you ought to recognize that your life is not in balance.
- A strong sense of humour is the pole that includes balance to your steps as you stroll the tightrope of life.
- We think, incorrectly, that success results from the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you need to keep moving.
- Balance is not much better time management, but much better limit management. Balance means choosing and delighting in those choices.
- Do not puzzle having a profession with having a life.
- Excessive of something can wind up producing tension; this is something that no one needs in their life. Living a life in balance can provide harmony and peace.
- Happiness is not a matter of strength, balance, consistency, rhythm and order.
- Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
- We believe, wrongly, that success is the outcome of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.
- The problem is time flies. Fortunately is you’re the pilot.
- A Career Is Wonderful But You Can’t Curl Up With It On A Cold Night
Motivational Quotes About Balance In Life
- We Need To Do A Better Job Of Putting Ourselves Higher On Our Own ‘To Do’ List
- It’s All About Quality of Life And Finding A Happy Balance Between Work And Friends And Family
- You Can Have It All. You Can’t Have It All At Once
- Most of us spend too much time on what is not adequate and immediate time on what is essential.
- Striving for quality encourages you; pursuing perfection is demoralizing.
- The Gift of Balance in Your Life – May you find the balance of life, time for work; however, also time for play. Too much of one thing winds up creating stress that no one requires in their life.
- No matter how hectic you are, or how wild you think you are, the work will constantly exist tomorrow. However, your pals might not be.
- We have overstretched our boundaries and forgotten that absolute joy originates from living an authentic life sustained with a sense of purpose and balance.
- One of the major issues plaguing human potential in the corporate world today is work-life balance. The term itself diminishes our ability to make the case that work can be a richly satisfying part of a person’s life and should be individual in numerous methods.
- One reason I practice meditation is to keep my balance and clearness of mind in the face of such substantial obstacles and to be able to stay more or less on course through all the weather condition changes that, as a parent, I come across day in and day out on this journey.
Inspirational Balancing Life Quotes
- In all elements of our lives, balance is crucial. Doing something excessive can cause upset as the old stating goes, everything in moderation is the secret!
- Like with anything in life, discover the balance between excessive work and being too lazy; between costs too much and being a scrooge; between being gone all the time and remaining in each other’s method; between talking each other’s ears off and dead silence.
- Burnout is about hate. Preventing it is about knowing yourself well enough to know what you’re quitting that makes you resentful.
- Joy comes from living as you need to, as you desire to. Happiness comes from being who you are instead of who you believe you are expected to be.
- Women need accurate minutes of privacy and self-reflection to balance out just how much of ourselves we offer away.
- Attempting to do all of it and anticipating that everything can be done precisely ideal is a dish for dissatisfaction. Perfection is the enemy.
I hope you enjoyed these work-life balance quotes on balance, finding balance, balancing family, balancing love & personal life. Share these positive quotes to start the day at work about everything in life having to have balance.Hope you enjoyed these Culture Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.