Be humble. Be grateful. Stay humble. Staying humble is a virtue. It is a quality that will help you and your relationships with others. When you are humble, you can see the good in people and situations, even when things are tough.
You know that there is always something to be thankful for. You also understand that you are not better than anyone else, regardless of your achievements.
This doesn’t mean that you think less of yourself – on the contrary, it allows you to have a healthy sense of self-worth. And when you stay humble, people are more likely to trust and respect you. So don’t be afraid to be humble – it is a strength, not a weakness.
Humble Quotes About Life
Humble people are blessed in many ways. They are simple and unassuming, and they have a strong work ethic. They are also very competitive. They know how to humble themselves when necessary and are always willing to help others. Humble people are truly a blessing to everyone around them.
- I didn’t start this life, but I can choose how it ends
- I am not perfect but I’m always trying
- ‘Allow yourself to be vulnerable Allow yourself to be seen’
- We are all a little weird And life’s cool if you can laugh about it
- We’ve got it all So much to learn, so little time
- Never underestimate the power of a humble, unassuming smile
- Where the mind goes, the body will follow
- My life is the sum of the people I’ve loved and lost
- Life is a journey, not a destination
- Being humble is cooler than being famous— Robin S Sharma
- Being humble is to be felt, it’s not something that you show off — Naya
- Humility is the foundation by which love manifests – Radhanath Swami
- I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance – Diogenes
- There is beauty and humility in imperfection – Guillermo del Toro
- The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it – Criss Jami
- Humility is the solid foundation of all virtues – Confucius
- Humility is the surest sign of strength – Thomas Merton
- There’s no need to show off when you know who you are – MaximeLagacé
Kindness And Humble Quotes
There’s something special and inspiring about people who have come from humble beginnings. They often have a unique perspective on life and can appreciate the little things in a way that others may not be able to. They also tend to be incredibly hardworking and resilient because they know what it’s like to fight for everything they have.
Reading some quotes about humble beginnings can be incredibly motivational if you’re ever feeling down or like you’ve lost your way. It’s a reminder that no matter where you start, achieving great things is always possible if you’re willing to do the work. Here are some of our favourite humble quotes.
- Humility will open more doors than arrogance ever will – ZigZiglar
- To lead the people, walk behind them – Lao Tzu
- Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world – Miyamoto Musashi
- In reality, humility means nothing other than complete honesty about yourself – William Countryman
- Don’t think less of yourself, just think of yourself less – Ken Blanchard
- Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real – Thomas Merton
- Humility isn’t denying your strengths; it’s being honest about your weaknesses – Rick Warren
- Keep your head up in failure, and your head down in success – Jerry Seinfeld
- I’m no leader; I’m a little humble follower – Muhammad Ali
- To learn one must be humble But life is the great teacher— James Joyce
- If you’re not humble, life will visit humbleness upon you— Mike Tyson
- He who truly knows has no occasion to shout— Leonardo da Vinci
- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right – Ashleigh Brilliant
- We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master – Ernest Hemingway
- You don’t have to be perfect to be a success, just do what you love and never give up
- The great thing about living is that when you grow up, you can always move
- A little dose of self-love is the greatest gift you can give today
- You are not a drop in the ocean You are the entire ocean in a drop – Rumi
Beautiful And Humble Quotes
Countless humble quotes emphasize the importance of being a humble person. A humble person is not proud or arrogant but is modest and down-to-earth.
Being humble doesn’t mean you lack confidence or are afraid to speak your mind. It simply means that you realize that there’s always room for improvement and that you’re not above anyone else.
- All streams flow to the sea because it is lower than they are Humility gives it its power – Lao Tzu
- People search for certainty But there is no certainty – Richard P Feynman
- The measure of who we are is how we react to something that does not go our way – Gregg Popovich
- Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up – Jesse Jackson
- Be humble, hungry and the hardest worker in the room – Dwayne The Rock Johnson
- What separates me from most so-called atheists is a feeling of utter humility toward the unattainable secrets of the harmony of the cosmos – Albert Einstein
- Self-praise is for losers Be a winner Stand for something Always have class, and be humble – John Madden
- Stay humble, stay grounded, remember what got you to that level-and that’s hard work— Tim Howard
- We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility— Rabindranath Tagore
- I’m the kind of person who would be your friend even if I didn’t like you
- You’re never too small, or too big to make a difference
- We are setting the standard, not the average
Smile And Humble Quotes
Humility is often seen as a strength, not a weakness. When you’re able to stay humble, it shows that you’re confident enough to not let your ego get in the way. Finally, humility can help you in your personal and professional life.
If you’re able to be modest and work hard, it will set you apart from others who might be more boastful. Modesty and a good work ethic are qualities that any employer would want in an employee. It could pay off in the long run if you can infuse humility into your life!
- We are the voices of our generation We are the ones who will write new chapters in our country’s history and make it better than before
- Without patience, there can be no genius – Robin Sharma
- Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it’s thinking of yourself less – C S Lewis
- Every person that you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them – H Jackson Brown Jr
- True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less — Rick Warren
- Pride is concerned with who is right Humility is concerned with what is right — Ezra T Benson
- True humility is staying teachable, regardless of how much you already know – Dana Arcuri
- Humility is clearer-eyed than ego – and that’s important because humility always works harder than ego – Ryan Holiday
- Modesty is the gentle art of enhancing your charm by pretending not to be aware of it – Oliver Herford
- Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble – Shah Rukh Khan
- Every day I feel humble when I experience the vibrational essence of my world – Debbie A Anderson
- Humility leads to strength and not to weakness It is the highest form of self-respect to admit mistakes and to make amends for them – John J McCloy
- Humble living does not diminish It fills Going back to a simpler self gives wisdom— Rumi
There are many quotes about humility in victory, and they all echo the sentiment that it is important to be modest and gracious after achieving success.
A humble winner quote from Nelson Mandela serves as a reminder that “It is always wise to look ahead, but difficult to look further than you can see.”
A humble woman quote from Maya Angelou encourages others to “You can’t really know where you are going until you have been where you are now.”
And a humble enough-to-know quote from Unknown reminds us that “Nobody is perfect…we all have our flaws. What’s important is recognizing them and working on them.”
Ultimately, Quotes about being humble in victory remind us that it is essential to be grateful and stay grounded even when we reach the top.
Quiet And Humble Quotes
There’s something incredibly inspiring and beautiful about humble quotes. They remind us that we can always be kind and humble no matter how tough life gets. And when we smile and remain quiet in the face of adversity, it shows our strength and resilience. These quotes remind us that life is precious and should be lived with humility.
- The only thing I love more than coffee is my wife, who makes it for me
- Social media is the pause button for human life, but only if you know how to use it
- Humility is to make a right estimate of oneself – Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- If pain doesn’t lead to humility, you have wasted your suffering – KaterinaStoykovaKlemer
- Humility is nothing but truth, and pride is nothing but lying – Saint Vincent de Paul
- Humility is the greatest quality that a man can have, and arrogance is undoubtedly the worst – Maulana W Khan
- Humility, like the darkness, reveals the heavenly lights – Henry David Thoreau
- Humility exists only in those who are poor enough to see that they possess nothing of their own – Angela of Foligno
Forever Humble Quotes
There’s something special and inspiring about quotes on humility. They invite us to let go of our egos and see the beauty in being humble. They remind us that it’s not always about winning, but about staying grateful and kind. And they remind us that sometimes the simplest things are the most beautiful.
- There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self – Ernest Hemingway
- You shouldn’t gloat about anything you’ve done; you ought to keep going and find something better to do – David Packard
- Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing – Camille Pissarro
- There is something in humility which, strangely enough, exalts the heart, and something in pride which debases it – Saint Augustine
- If you fall, pick yourself up If you fail, try again If you succeed, then celebrate and be thankful
- The greatest friend of truth is Time, her greatest enemy is Prejudice, and her constant companion is Humility – Charles Caleb Colton
- Don’t discount the importance of being humble There’s a value there far greater than pride can ever provide — Kristen Butler
- The greatest act of faith is when a man understands he is not God – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr
- Humility is the most difficult of all virtues to achieve; nothing dies harder than the desire to think well of self – T S Eliot
“Be humble.” It’s a simple phrase, but it contains a world of wisdom. When we are humble, we are open to learning and growing. We realize that we don’t know everything, and that’s okay. Instead of being arrogant and thinking that we are better than others, we can be humble and respectful. Instead of always wanting more, we can also be grateful for what we have.
When we stay humble, we remain grounded. We don’t get caught up in our egos and make mistakes because we think we know everything. Instead, we listen to others and learn from them. We also don’t get as easily defensive when someone points out our mistakes; if we’re truly humble, then we want to learn and improve.
Humility is also a sign of strength. It takes courage to admit you’re wrong or don’t know something. So next time you feel proud of yourself, take a moment to step back and be humble instead. It’s a much more admirable quality!Hope you enjoyed these Feelings Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.