Sometimes, when we’re feeling hurt, the best thing we can do is reach out to someone who understands. These hurt quotes can help you express your pain and find comfort in knowing you’re not alone.
It’s hard to see the silver lining when you’re in the midst of a storm. But sometimes, those tough times remind us just how strong we are. If you’re looking for a little inspiration, these hurt quotes will help you get through whatever it is you’re going through.
No one is immune to pain and suffering. We all go through tough times in our lives, and it’s during these times that we need to support the most. These hurt quotes can provide some much-needed comfort and understanding.
When we’re hurting, sometimes the last thing we want to do is talk about it. But bottling up our pain can only make things worse. These hurt quotes provide a way to express our feelings without saying a word.
Feeling Hurt Quotes
It hurts when you realize how much someone meant to you and how little you meant to them.
The worst part is that they will never know how much they hurt you because you put on a brave face and pretended it didn’t bother you. But it did. It bothered you more than anything has ever bothered you in your life.
And the sad thing is that they will probably never realize how much they hurt you because you will never tell them. You will keep it locked up inside until it eats away at you and eventually destroys you.
So if anyone ever finds this paragraph, know it was written by someone who was once deeply hurt by someone they cared for. And even though they pretend they are over it, they still think about what could have been every day.
- “The greatest damage love does is to undo our creative potential” — M. Scott Peck.
- “love doesn’t mean never getting hurt; it means being willing to risk getting hurt again” — Unknown.
- “When someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them…not because they deserve your forgiveness, but because you deserve peace” — Maya Angelou.
- “There is no greater pain than to recall in detail the time when we were happy” — Marcel Proust.
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us” — Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “If i could go back and relive any moment, it would be the moment that i first realized i was falling in love with you” — Unknown.
- “I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it” — Theodore Roosevelt.
- “Love is not a victory march; it’s a cold and broken hallelujah” — Leonard Cohen.
- “To love at all is to be vulnerable… Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken” — C. S. Lewis.
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more” — Henry David Thoreau.
Sometimes It’s Hurt Quotes
Sometimes it feels like the pain will never end. The hurt is so deep, and the wounds think raw. But, even in the darkest of times, there is always a glimmer of hope. These Sometimes It Hurt Quotes remind us that even though life can be tough, we must never give up.
Each day is a new opportunity to start again and make things better. So, when you’re feeling down and out, remember these quotes and know that you’re not alone.
There are so many hurt quotes that it’s hard to know where to begin. But if you’re looking for a place to start, these ten quotes might be a good place. Each one speaks to the pain of being hurt, whether it’s by someone you love or by life itself. And each one offers a bit of comfort and hope during that pain.
- “It’s better to be hurt by the truth than to be comforted with a lie” -Unknown.
- “The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone who doesn’t love you back” – Unknown.
- “There is no greater pain than bearing an untold story inside of you” – Maya Angelou.
- “The wound is the place where the Light enters you” – Rumi.
- “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey” – Kenji Miyazawa.
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “I think the prettiest people who do the ugliest things always quote Nietzsche. How odd they are” ― Ally Carter, Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy.
- “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden” ― Claudia Adrienne Grandi.
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Hurt Quotes On Relationship
When a relationship ends, it can be difficult to cope with the sense of loss and betrayal. Feeling hurt quotes on relationships can help to express these feelings and provide comfort to those who are struggling. These quotes also remind us that we are not alone in our experiences.
This quote reminds us that even though love doesn’t always last, it is still worth experiencing. The pain of a break-up can make us feel like we will never love again, but we must remember that this is not true. Someone is there for everyone, and we should never give up hope.
- “The greatest damage done to people is not by External Forces, it’s by the tension, fear, and anger they create within themselves”-Byron Katie.
- “The deepest hurt comes from the person who was supposed to make you feel better”-Unknown.
- “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too”-Ernest Hemingway.
- “To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket – safe, dark, motionless, airless – it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. The alternative to tragedy, or at least to the risk of tragedy, is damnation. The only place outside Heaven where you can be perfectly safe from all scathe or peril whatsoever…is Hell” -C.S Lewis.
- . “It’s a very dangerous state [of mind] to see everything through the course of one’s emotions…I know so many people who have switched off their power of thought, and it makes them unhappy because whoever goes through life like that is not going to be able to think for themselves anymore”-Elon Musk.
- . “The greatest damage done to people is not by External Forces, it’s by the tension, fear, and anger they create within themselves”-Byron Katie.
- . “The deepest hurt comes from the person who was supposed to make you feel better”-Unknown.
- . “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too”-Ernest Hemingway.
Attitude Hurt Quotes
It really hurts when someone has a negative attitude toward you. It feels like they constantly put you down and try to make you feel bad about yourself. It can be hard to deal with, but remember that it is their problem, not yours. They are the ones who are unhappy with themselves, not you.
Try to pity them and be kind, even if they don’t deserve it. Eventually, their hostility will backfire, and they will realize that their negativity was only hurting them all along.
- It hurts when you have to change yourself for someone who doesn’t even care about you.
- It hurts when someone who you thought was your friend stabs you in the back.
- It hurts when the person who said they would never leave leaves.
- It hurts when somebody lies to you.
- It hurts when somebody uses you.
- It hurts when somebody ignores you.
- It hurts when somebody walks away from you. It hurts when somebody breaks your heart. But what Hurts the Most is knowing that none of it ever mattered to them.”
- “It hurts when somebody doesn’t need you anymore. It’s even worse when they call you and tell you they don’t want to see you.”
- “It hurts so much when the person that you love doesn’t love you back.”
- “It hurts so much when the person who meant everything to you suddenly means nothing.”
- “It hurts when someone who was once a part of your life is now just a memory.”
Girl Feeling Hurt Quotes
When you’re hurt, sometimes you want someone to tell you that they understand how you feel. These ten girl feeling hurt quotes reflect the pain and heartache that often comes with being hurt by someone you care about.
- “I know how it feels to be shot in the dark. I know how it feels to be left out in the cold. I know how it feels to wonder if you ever mattered at all” – Unknown.
- “The hardest thing about loving someone is watching them love someone else” – Unknown.
- “The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained” – Anonymous.
- “Sometimes people don’t understand the meaning of ‘no’. It doesn’t mean ‘try harder’, it means ‘stop.’ “– Unknown
- “I’m not crying because of you; you’re just a trigger. I’m crying because my heart remembers how much it used to beat for you” – Unknown.
- “It’s easy to say ‘I love you’ but not everyone knows how to make love stay” – Unknown.
- “No matter how much I cry, no matter how much it hurts, I know that someday these wounds will heal” -Unknown.
- “There’s always that one person who breaks your heart and walks away leaving only fragments behind” -Unknown.
- “Love is never supposed to hurt. Love is supposed to heal, to be your home at the end of a hard day” – Unknown.
- “The saddest thing in this world is loving someone who used to love you” – Anonymous.
Hurt Quotes For Him
It hurts when you love someone, and they don’t love you back. It’s like a knife slicing through your heart. You try to act like you’re okay, but deep down, you’re dying inside. All you can think about is that person and how much you want them to love you.
You replay every moment in your head, wondering where things went wrong. You try to figure out what you could have done differently. But no matter how much you think about it, you can’t change the past. All you can do is go on with your life and hope that someday you’ll find someone who loves you as much as you love them.
- “I’m not perfect. I make mistakes. Sometimes I hurt people, and I wish I could take back the pain that I’ve caused. I’m sorry.”
- “Just because I hurt you, doesn’t mean you can hurt me back. I won’t let you turn me into something that I’m not.”
- “I never wanted to hurt you, but sometimes life just doesn’t go the way we want it to.”
- “It’s better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.”
- “There is no greater pain than love.”
- “The heart remembers what the mind forgets.”
- “Love is like a rose; it can be beautiful, but it also has thorns.”
- “Sometimes the person you love most is the one who hurts you the most.”
- “It’s better to be alone than to be with someone who doesn’t care about you.”
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
Short Hurt Quotes
- “The greatest wound is not the one that never heals, but the one that festers in silence” – Unknown.
- “The deepest pain is often hidden behind the brightest smile” – Unknown.
- “There is no greater hurt than to be betrayed by your own mind and body” – Unknown.
- “When someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart… forgive them. Not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace” – Unknown
- “It’s hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it” – Niccolo Machiavelli.
- “Don’t be fooled by appearances; they can be deceiving” – Unknown.
- “Hurt me once, I’ll kill you twice” – Unknown.
- “Sometimes the people closest to us bring us the deepest wounds” -Unknown.
- “Lots of things can hurt us, but only one thing can destroy us… ourselves” – Unknown
- “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life” – Dolly Parton.
Love Hurts Quotes
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love, and be loved in return” -Moulin Rouge.
- “Love is never supposed to hurt. Love is supposed to heal, kiss away the tears, stop the pain” – Unknown.
- “There is no greater pain than to remember happy days during dark days” -Giovanni Boccaccio.
- “There’s nothing like wounded affection” -Homer.
- “To love and lose, the next best thing” -William Congreve.
- “Better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all”- Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all” -Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts, And we are never, ever the same”- Flavia Weedn.
- “When you are in love, and you get hurt, it’s like a cut… it heals, but there’s a scar”- Unknown.
- “If love is great, then why does it sometimes hurt so much?” -Unknown.
Sad Hurt Quotes
These Sad Hurt Quotes are something everyone can relate to at some point in their lives. They can be about a break-up, a friend betrayal, or anything else that has caused you pain. It’s important to remember that you’re not alone in your hurt and that other people have experienced similar things. These quotes can help you feel less alone and remind you that, eventually, the pain will go away.
- “The greatest pain that comes from love is watching the one you love, love someone else.”
- “It’s better to have loved and lost than to live with the regret of never trying at all.”
- “When you’re in love, and it goes to shit, it feels like your heart is being ripped out of your chest.”
- “Love is like a glass door… sometimes we don’t see it until we walk into it.”
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”
- “If I knew how much it would hurt to lose you, I might have been more careful not to fall in love with you in the first place.”
- “What hurts the most was how I never saw it coming. I really had no idea he felt that way about me… or maybe I did and just chose to ignore it.”
- “I think a part of me died when you left… but I keep hoping that one day you will come back and breathe life into me again.”
- “I wish I could go back in time and un-meet you… because then maybe my heart wouldn’t be so damaged right now.”
- “Sometimes it is better to be alone..No one can hurt you that way.”
Many people have experienced hurt in their lives. It is an inevitable part of life. Hurt can come from many sources, such as failed relationships, lost loved ones, or unfulfilled expectations. When we are hurt, we often feel pain and loneliness. We may even feel like giving up.
However, it is important to remember that we are not alone in our hurts. Others have experienced similar pain and have found a way to move on. These hurtful quotes can comfort us and help us see that we are not alone in our struggles. Sometimes, we need a little reminder that others have gone through the same thing and made it to the other side.Hope you enjoyed these Feelings Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.