Jackie Chan is one of the most beloved actors in the world, and he’s also known for his amazing quotes.
One of his most famous quotes is about travel: “If you don’t go out and explore, you’ll never know what’s out there.”
This quote is so powerful because it encourages people to get out there and explore the world. It’s also a very Jackie Chan quote because it’s funny and motivational at the same time.
Jackie Chan is also known for his quotes about kindness: “The best thing you can do is help someone else. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” This quote is important because it reminds us that we should always try to help others, even if we can’t fix their problems.
We should also be careful not to hurt them physically or emotionally. These are just two of the many amazing Jackie Chan quotes that inspire us to be better people.
Jackie Chan Motivational Quotes
- “I think I’m more like my father, happy-go-lucky.”― Jackie Chan.
- “When I see an Olympic champion, I admire them.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I only want my work to make people happy.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Life will knock us down, but we can choose to get back up.”― Jackie Chan.
- “ I was bullied until I prevented a new student from being bullied.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Anything I do wrong. I correct myself.”― Jackie Chan.
- I consent to receiving emails and personalized ads.― Jackie Chan.
- “My dream is to continue filming until my body tells me to stop.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I’ve seen too many ups and downs in the movie industry.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Do not let circumstances control you. You change your circumstances.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I want to make people laugh and I want to try to encourage world peace.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I know that eventually, I’ll have to change my life and my career, but I’ve got a lot of good years left in me yet.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I like to change characters and then, slowly I believe the audience treats me as an actor who can fight. It’s not like an action star.”― Jackie Chan.
- “In Hong Kong, we go straight into stunts and action, but in America sometimes that’s too much.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I like to treat my crew as my family. All the crew right now still work with me. Same crew, same cameramen.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Martial arts is for defense. It’s not for attacking. So when people are fighting, always, always, defend.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I’ve set aside half my wealth to create a charitable foundation.”― Jackie Chan.
Jackie Chan has been entertaining audiences for decades with his incredible martial arts skills and humorous approach to action movies. He’s also become well-known for his memorable quotes, which often motivate and inspire people. Here are some of our favorite Jackie Chan quotes:
“If you want something done, do it yourself.”
Chan firmly believes in taking matters into his own hands and not relying on others to do things for him. This is a great mindset if you want to achieve anything in life.
“There are no limitations on what you can be, do, or have in life.”
This quote is about overcoming obstacles that might stand in your way. If you truly believe that anything is possible, nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams.
“Trust me, I know what I’m doing.”
This is another great quote for anyone who wants to achieve something big. Sometimes you must take risks and trust your instincts instead of listening to others.
Jackie Chan Kindness Quotes
- “Acting keeps me young! I love that the fans like this kind of action and as long as they want me I’ll continue to do it.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Why did I become Jackie Chan? Mostly because I work very hard. When people were sleeping, I was still training.”― Jackie Chan.
- “After all those years in Asia, I don’t have to do promotion anymore. We just release a Jackie Chan movie and – Boom! – people go.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I want to play a fireman and a spy. I want to learn special effects.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I want to build up my philosophy… my philosophy with kung fu is to respect people.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Martial arts is not for hurting people, it’s for protecting people.”― Jackie Chan.
- “It was so nice to be hit by Bruce Lee.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I do small things. I try to do good things every day.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Nothing makes me more determined to succeed than someone telling me something’s impossible.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Being still and doing nothing are two completely different things.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Most of the time, I’m not even working; I’m just helping people because I feel that I am too lucky.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Now I am older, I understand we have to accept who we are.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I do small things. I try to do good things every day. If everyone does some good, think of what a good world this will be.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Nothing – stocks, financial speculation, real estate speculation or businesses – makes more money for me than making movies.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I don’t want to be an action star, an action star’s life is so short. I want my life to get longer, I want my career to get longer.”
- “My wish is to bring my heroes to the big screen, and many of them have already appeared in my films.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I am the Olympic Ambassador. I always promote Olympics.”― Jackie Chan.
- “If there really is a god, then he really looks after me.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I think as a celebrity, we have to teach the young generation how to speak with the old generation.”― Jackie Chan.
Famous Jackie Chan Quotes
- “I want to try something different in Hollywood, to tell the audience I am not just an actor star – I am an actor, too.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Being a stunt coordinator, I have to take care not only of myself but I have to make sure everyone is safe.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I give newcomers a chance and take care of them so that they have every opportunity to shine.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Sometimes I pick up the camera because I choreograph all the fighting scenes, even when I’m not fighting.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Sometimes I’d like to play the bad guy and sometimes I’d like to die in a movie.”― Jackie Chan.
- “As the producer or director or actor, we have the responsibility for the society of the children.”― Jackie Chan.
- “As an actor, I think you have to try everything. I don’t want to be an action star. Action star’s lives are very short.”― Jackie Chan.
- “When I see the camera rolling, I forget who I am, or how dangerous it is. I just do it.”― Jackie Chan.
- “For the last 0 years, I tried to let the audience see, I can do so many different things.”― Jackie Chan.
- “When you are learning about martial art, it is about respect.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Every time I make an American film I just trust American directors and American writers.”― Jackie Chan
- “In the past when I was in Hollywood, I was like a dog. I felt humiliated.”― Jackie Chan.
- “In Hollywood, they care more about comedy, relationship and so many things before action stunts.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I really hope someday in Hollywood, some producer or director will hire me only to do drama.”― Jackie Chan.
- “When I came to Hollywood, I spoke no English – except nobody bullied me.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I didn’t want to be the next Bruce Lee… I wanted to be the first Jackie Chan.”― Jackie Chan.
- “When I got depressed, I watched Bruce Lee movies. I learned everything from him.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I did two movies with Bruce Lee. He was a tough guy and I was just a low-class stuntman, way behind.”― Jackie Chan.
Jackie Chan Quotes About Life
- “When I realize that I might be doing the wrong thing, I’m glad to be called out, and I change.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I was a perfectionist with sound and movement and then I’d buy everyone dimmer. You give respect, you get respect.”― Jackie Chan.
- “After my first venture in Hollywood, I returned to Hong Kong with my tail between my legs.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Hollywood movies are so influential, they make me anxious for the future of Chinese cinema.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Since Dragon Lord, not one insurance company has been willing to cover a Jackie Chan film.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Going to Hollywood has been a mystical experience.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I take full responsibility for every one of my films and I take everything I do seriously.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Money isn’t important, but doing and leaving something behind in the world is.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Having people in my corner inspires me to work harder, and gives me the energy to try to be better in every way.”― Jackie Chan.
- “My English will never be perfect. If it is really terrible, I’ll correct it, but otherwise, I do it my Jackie Chan way.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Coffee is a language in itself.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I know I have to run 0 more minutes if I eat ice cream. Basically, I eat everything, but I just do more training.”― Jackie Chan.
- “When I’m in meetings until am and then have to get up two hours later for filming, sometimes I ask myself ‘why?’”― Jackie Chan.
- “It’s a dilemma – I like action but I don’t like violence.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Pain is my daily routine. As long as I don’t go to the hospital, it’s nothing for me.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Anyone who thinks I’m not scared out of my mind whenever I do one of my stunts is crazier than I am.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I’m falling feet down, and if the cameraman pushes me, I’m safe. But he picks up the camera and runs away.”― Jackie Chan.
- “I want somebody to hire me to be Superman, a Chinese Superman or Spider-Man.”― Jackie Chan.
- “Don’t try to be like Jackie. There is only one Jackie… study computers instead.”― Jackie Chan.
Jackie Chan is one of the world’s most successful and well-known martial artists and actors. He has starred in over 150 films and has been a global icon for decades. His unique blend of comedy and action has captivated audiences of all ages, and his work has inspired many people to pursue their dreams.
Chan is known for his discipline, hard work, and dedication. He has said that “success is not about how much money you make. It’s about how happy you are.” This quote reminds us that we should not strive to be materialistic or obsessed with wealth. Instead, we should focus on what makes us happy and fulfil.
Chan’s other popular quote is, “Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.” This is a terrific way to summarize what it takes to succeed. It’s not just about having smarts or talent but also about being a good person that others can respect. Character, integrity, and kindness will take you far!Hope you enjoyed these Famous Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.