There are many different quotes about marriage and love out there. Some people believe that marriage is a sacred institution. In contrast, others believe it is a way to formalize a relationship. Whatever your beliefs about marriage may be, specific quotes about this topic can be very motivating.
There’s something absolutely romantic about marriage quotes. Whether it’s the words of a love song or a heartfelt poem, these quotes perfectly capture the essence of what it means to be in love. And when you’re planning your wedding, there’s no better way to set the tone than by using some of these beautiful quotations about marriage.
From the sweet and straightforward to the funny and irreverent, we’ve gathered many marriage quotes that will add a touch of romance to your wedding day. So whether you’re looking for the perfect reading for your ceremony or simply want to inject a little extra love into your wedding speeches, these marriage quotes are sure to do the trick.
Love marriage quotes are always famous because they speak to the eternal truth that love conquers all. No matter what obstacles stand in your way, nothing can keep you apart if you genuinely love each other. These quotes celebrating love marriages remind us that when two people are meant to be together, no one can come between them.
There is nothing more beautiful than love. And there is nothing more special than a wedding, where two people pledge their hearts to each other. On this day of love, we’ve gathered some of the most romantic wedding love quotes to inspire you.
Quotes About Love
- “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
- “True love stands by each other’s side on good days and stands closer on bad days. “
- “Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. “
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to be loved by the person you love is everything. “
Love Marriage Quotes
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
- “I think long-lasting, healthy relationships are more important than the idea of marriage. At the root of every successful marriage is a strong partnership. “
- “The most successful marriages, gay or straight, even if they begin in romantic love, often become friendships. It’s the ones that become the friendships that last.”
Quotes About Marriage And Love
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
- “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.”
- “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.”
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
Wedding Love Quotes
- “Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you said; after marriage, he’ll fall asleep before you finish saying it.”
- “What is Love? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.”
- “Marriage cannot thrive on the leftover attention. It has to get the best effort! “
- “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”
- “Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.”
- A great marriage doesn’t happen when the “perfect couple” gets together. It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learns to enjoy each other’s differences.
- “Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.”
- “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.”
- “The great marriages are partnerships. It can’t be a great marriage without being a partnership. “
- “Romance is the glamor which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.”
- “I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want… a steady hand. A kind soul.”
- “Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than they do in planning the marriage. “
- Love is not weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it. “
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. “
When two people are in love, they naturally want to spend the rest of their lives together. Marriage is the ultimate expression of that love. These quotes about marriage and love capture the joy and excitement of this special day.
For a couple getting married, their wedding day is one of the happiest days of their lives. It’s a day when they declare their love for each other in front of all their friends and family. They commit to spending the rest of their lives together, no matter what challenges life may bring.
A wedding is also a joyous occasion for the couple’s friends and families. It’s a time to celebrate the beginning of a beautiful journey. These quotes about marriage and love capture the happiness and blessings that come with this special event.Hope you enjoyed these Relationship Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.