Milk And Honey Quotes Love
- Truth, honesty, empowerment – it’s what i would like for myself and my readers.
- Like flowers ache for spring, my heart craves my mother quite anything.
- How you’re keen on yourself is how you teach others to like you.
- We are all born so beautiful, the best tragedy is being convinced we aren’t.
- I’m a museum filled with art & creativity, but you had your eyes shut
- Love doesn’t appear as if an individual, love is our actions, love is giving all we will.
Milk And Honey Quotes About Self Love
- Stay i whispered as you shut the door behind you
- The way you speak of yourself, the way you degrade yourself into smallness is abuse.
- My heart is thrashing, and i’m breathing, and nothing anybody has ever done has changed that.
- What’s stronger than the human heart which shatters over and over and still lives.
- Let it go, let it leave, let it happen, nothing during this world, was promised or belonged to you anyway.
- My heart arched for sisters quite anything it aches for ladies helping women like flowers ache for spring.
Love Quotes From Milk and Honey
- How is it very easy for you to be kind to people he asked milk and honey dripped from my lips as i answered cause people haven’t been kind to me
- I even have what i even have and that i am happy i’ve lost what i’ve lost and that i am still happy outlook
- You can’t leave and have me too, i cannot exist in, two places directly
- Love will come, and when love comes, love will hold you, love will call your name, and you’ll melt, sometimes though, love will hurt you but, love will never mean to, love will play no games, cause love knows life, has been hard enough already
- Nothing is safer than the sound of you, reading aloud to me