Many women who’ve experienced miscarriage struggle to find comfort in the wake of their loss. Miscarriage quotes can be short and sweet or read like a long-winded meditation – which quote is right for you is completely individual. Still, it’s important to find something that resonates with you.
Miscarriage, Healing, and You
After a miscarriage, it is normal to feel a range of intense emotions. You may feel sad, angry, scared, or even guilty. It is important to allow yourself time to grieve and heal. Here are some quotes about miscarriage that may help you during this difficult time:
Quotes About Miscarriage
- “It is sad to lose a baby, but it is also a time when family and friends can rally around to help the mother through her grief. Here are some quotes about miscarriage that can help comfort someone who has experienced this tragedy.” -Miscarriage Association
- “The pain of losing a child is unlike any other. You want so badly to hold them and never let them go, but fate has other plans. Though it’s hard to find the silver lining in such a devastating event, know that you’re not alone in your grief.” -Unknown
- “A Miscarriage is like falling off a cliff… You didn’t mean to; you were walking along, minding your own business, and suddenly, you were tumbling, grasping for something to hold on to, desperately trying to stop the fall. Still, eventually, you hit bottom and lie there in shock, and hurt and wonder how you will ever get back up again.” -Dena Landon.
- “There’s an empty space inside of me that never goes away. The pain is always there, although it does get easier to deal with as time goes on.” -Jodi Picoult
- “I am not perfect, I have scars, and I have imperfections, but I am passionate, and those are the things that make me beautiful.” -Unknown.
- “Every day, I wake up, and I hope today is the day that the pain goes away. But it doesn’t. It just gets a little easier to bear.” – Unknown.
- “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” – Vicki Harrison.
- “The loss of a child is like having your heart ripped out. You’ll never be the same.” – Unknown.
- “There is no pain greater than losing a child. And no love greater than a mother’s love.” – Unknown.
- “It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.” – Unknown.
- “No one can prepare you for a loss; it comes like a swift wind. We must learn to carry the grief and shape our lives around the void of what once was.” – Unknown.
- “Losing a child is like having your soul ripped out. You never quite recover.”- Unknown.
- “The death of a child is like tearing a page out of the book of your life.” -Unknown.
- “No words can describe the pain and heartache of losing a child. But know that you are not alone in your grief.” – Unknown
- “There is no pain greater than losing a child. You are never the same.” – Unknown.
- “The hardest thing in this world is to live in it.”- Joss Whedon.
- “A parent’s love for their child is like nothing else. It knows no bounds.” – Unknown.
- “Not a day goes by that I don’t think of my baby that I lost. I miss him so much.” – Unknown.
- “Saying goodbye to a child is one of the hardest things a parent can do.” – Unknown
- “The most important thing is to not be afraid to talk about it. To share your story and connect with others who have been through the same thing.” – Chrissy Teigen.
- “I am not sorry for my loss. I am not ashamed. I am infinitely grateful for the experience.” – Yuni Yoshida.
- “There is no shame in losing a pregnancy. It happens more often than we realize or talk about.” – Kate Middleton.
- “Grief doesn’t have a timeline. Be patient with yourself and trust that you will heal in your own time and in your own way.” – Unknown.
- “Although it is painful to lose a pregnancy, remember that this does not mean you have lost the ability to have children. Grief will end, and joy will come again.” -Unknown
- “A woman who has miscarried is no less a mother than one who has given birth. Her child lives on in her heart, mind, and soul. She will never forget her child or the moment they became one.” -Lindsey Stoddard.
- “I am sorry for your loss. I know how much you wanted this baby.” -Unknown
- “The bond between a mother and child is unbreakable- even if they are in heaven.” -Unknown.
Moving Toward Hope
It’s often said that time heals all wounds. But when you’re grieving the loss of a baby, it can feel like time is standing still. If you struggle to find hope after miscarrying, know you’re not alone. These quotes about miscarriage can help you express your feelings and start to heal.Hope you enjoyed these Inspirational Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.