Monday is the beginning of a new week, and it’s a great time to set positive goals for the days ahead. Motivational Monday quotes can help you get inspired and focused on what you want to achieve.
These inspirational quotes for days of the week range from simple and uplifting to more detailed and inspiring. No matter your mood or motivation level, there’s a Monday quote out there that will speak to you. So start your week on the right foot with inspiration from these Monday quotes.
Monday morning can sometimes feel like the start of a long uphill battle. But with the right attitude and motivation, you can set yourself up for a successful week. With that in mind, here are some beginning of the week inspirational quotes to help you start the week.
Monday Motivation Quotes About Starting New Week
Monday is the start of a new week and can be a fresh start for you too. If you’re feeling down about the week ahead, or need a little motivation, these tomorrow is Monday quotes will help you get through the day. These quotes range from funny to inspiring, so there’s something here for you, no matter your mood.
So start your week on the right foot with one of these Monday quotes. And if you’re looking for even more inspiration, check out our quotes about starting fresh.
- Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want. —Ken Poirot
- “Monday is the perfect day to correct last week’s mistakes.” -Unknown
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” -Norman Vincent Peale
- Don’t count the days. Make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” -T.S. Eliot
- “Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it… Yet.”- L.M. Montgomery
- “Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile, and start again.”
- “You are never too old to set new goals or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- ‘Monday Motivation’ is just another way of saying ‘ procrastination.’- Unknown
- What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. – Ralph Marston
- Either you run the day, or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
New beginning quotes For Best Monday
Monday mornings can be tough. It’s the start of a new work week, and sometimes it feels like there’s so much and so little time to do. But don’t despair! These motivational Monday quotes will boost inspiration and help you get through even the toughest Monday morning.
- Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have. – Lemony Snicket
- Mondays are tough only for those people, who don’t know how to spend them cheerfully. Get up and have fun today!—Unknown
- Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. – Sukhraj S. Dhillon
- Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
- If you want to be a successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.– Jen Welter, first female NFL coach
- On my own I will just create, and if it works, it works, and if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.— Oprah Winfrey
- So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends — but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership. – Julio Alexi Genao
- I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays.” —Leggy Saul
Happy Monday, Good Morning Quotes
Monday is the start of a new week, and with that comes new opportunities. Every Monday morning, we wake up with a chance to make the week better than the last. That’s why starting the week off on the right foot is important, with positive thoughts and motivation.
And what better way to get motivated than reading some inspirational quotes? Here are some of our favorite Monday inspiration quotes:
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. —Maria Robinson
- It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing — it’s not permanent. – Unknown
- This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you. – Unknown
- Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow. —Jerry Spinelli
- Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year! – David Dwek
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” -Jimmy Dean
- “No one can control the direction of the wind, but everyone can adjust their sails.” -Earl Nightingale
- “If you want something different, you have to do something different.” -Anonymous
Positive Start Of The Work Week Quotes On Monday
Monday motivation quotes are the perfect way to start your week on the right foot. There’s nothing like a little inspiration to get you going and help you make the most of your Monday. Whether you’re looking for a boost of positivity or some words of wisdom, these quotes will do the trick.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and look at some of our favorite Monday motivation quotes below. Trust us; they’ll make all the difference.
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. – Anne Frank
- The sun himself is weak when he first rises; and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on. – Charles Dickens
- Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are —Stephanie LaHart
- The future depends on what you do today.” —Mahatma Gandhi
- May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short. – Unknown
- Monday is for people with a mission. – Cristina Imre
- Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life. – Ken Poirot
- “Monday is an opportunity to begin again, so don’t let last week’s failures ruin this week’s chances.” -Unknown
- Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life. – Germany Kent
Words Of Encouragement For A New Week
Words of encouragement for a new week are like little motivational boosts to help you get through the week. They can be something as simple as a reminder that tomorrow is a new day or a quote about starting fresh.
Cheers to a new week quotes remind us that every week brings new opportunities, and it’s up to us to make the most of them. If we set our goals high and work hard, we can achieve anything. A good morning Monday; a new week quote is a perfect way to start the week on a positive note.
It sets the tone for the rest of the week and reminds us that we can do great things. New week’s new blessings quote help us remember that even though life’s challenges never stop, we always have something to be grateful for. No matter what happens during a week, starting anew with a positive attitude is always possible.
- Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway. – Kimberly Jiménez
- I work really hard at trying to see the big picture and not getting stuck in ego. I believe we’re all put on this planet for a purpose, and we all have a different purpose. When you connect with that love and that compassion, that’s when everything unfolds.- Ellen DeGeneres
- Sometimes, no matter how much people care about you, they won’t always understand or support your vision—and that’s perfectly okay. It’s yours for a reason, so dare to swim against the current in pursuit of whatever it is you dream of. In the end, you will find there’s no greater success than achieving what you believe in and make happen on your own.- Anixia Rodriguez, founder of La Sirène
- Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you. – Beyoncé
- If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one! — Dolly Parton
- I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got. – Walter Cronkite
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
- If I have seen anything .. it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. – Albert Einstein
- There is always a miracle at the dawn of Monday; I’m alive.
- It’s just another manic Monday. I wish it was Sunday. ‘Cause that’s my fun day. My I don’t have to run day. – Prince Rogers Nelson
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. — Theodore Roosevelt
Amazing Good Quotes For Monday
Monday starts a new week and a fresh opportunity to set things right. It’s a day to reflect on life’s positive aspects and be grateful for what we have. Let these positive quotes inspire you to make the most of every Monday.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. – Ayn Rand
- Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. – Chris Grosser
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday. – Brian Tracy
- To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted. – George Kneller
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
- If you can’t feed a team with two pizzas, it’s too large. – Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder and CEO.
- Even the best weeks start with Monday. — Nice Peter
- What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. — Ralph Marston
- I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall. — Serena Williams
- This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen. – Gabriel García Márquez
- You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. – Maya Angelou
Happy Monday! It’s a fresh start to the week, and there’s no better way to begin than with a positive attitude and a few inspiring words. Here are some of our favorite Happy Monday quotes.Hope you enjoyed these Quotes Of The Day, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.