Nick Vujicic is a fantastic man who has overcome tremendous obstacles in his life. He was born without arms or legs, but that hasn’t stopped him from living an incredible life. He’s an international motivational speaker and best-selling author, and he’s helped millions of people worldwide by sharing his story and his message of hope.
One of the things that makes Nick so unique is his attitude. He doesn’t focus on what he can’t do but instead on what he can do. He’s always looking for ways to make the most of his situation and to inspire others to do the same. And he never gives up, no matter how tough things get.
Remember Nick Vujicic and his fantastic story if you’re ever feeling down or can’t make it through something. He’s proof that anything is possible if you never give up and stay positive.
Nick Vujicic Quotes Life Without Limits
- “If I fail, I try again, and again, and again”
- “… FAITH: … Full Assurance In The Heart.”
- “If you can’t get a miracle, become one.”
- “Even tragedies can turn into triumphs. ”
- “What really matters are the lives you touch along the way and how you finish your journey.”
- “There are things in your life that you can’t control and gotta live with …”
- “I encourage you to accept that you may not be able to see a path right now, but that doesn’t mean it’s not there.”
- “In life you have a choice: Bitter or Better? Choose better, forget bitter.”
- “Life without limbs? Or life without limits?”
- “Some injuries heal more quickly if you keep moving.”
- “I never met a bitter person who was thankful. Or a thankful person who was bitter.”
- “To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything!”
- “But there is one thing better than going to heaven and that is to encourage at least one other person to go with me.”
- “Too often we don’t listen to understand.”
- “To simply say “I believe” in something is not enough. If you want to have an impact in this world, you must put your beliefs and your faith into action.”
- “Adjustments are necessary along the way because life isn’t always rosy, but it is always worth living.”
- “You were put on this earth to serve a purpose, so don’t ever let a loss convince you that there are no ways to win. As long as you draw breath with the rest of us mortals, there is always a way.”
- “I was never crippled until I lost hope. Believe me, the loss of hope is far worse than the loss of limbs.”
- “So many fearful people focus on the What if when they should be saying Why not?”
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”
- “Labels can provide a tempting hiding place.”
- “The moment you give up is when you let someone else win.” -Nick Vujicic
No matter what life throws your way, never give up. That’s Nick Vujicic’s message, and it has resonated with people worldwide.
Vujicic was born without arms or legs, but that hasn’t stopped him from living an incredible life. He’s an accomplished motivational speaker, best-selling author, and successful businessman. And he’s also helped countless others overcome challenges and achieve their dreams.
- “Your limitations are all in your mind.” -Nick Vujicic
We all have limitations, but they’re primarily self-imposed. Don’t let your fears and doubts keep you from living extraordinary lives. As Nick says, “the sky is the limit!”
Nick Vujicic Quotes Never Give Up In Life
- “You can believe that you are a good and caring person, but if you don’t treat others with goodness and care, where is the proof?”
- “Some injuries heal more quickly if you keep moving. The same is true of setbacks in life.”
- “You should never live according to what you lack.
- “Without trust in the possibilities for your life, where would you be? Where would any of us be? Our hopes for the future give us momentum.”
- “The greatest rewards come when you give of yourself. It’s about bettering the lives of others, being part of something bigger than yourself, and making a positive difference.”
- “Having faith, beliefs, and convictions is a great thing, but your life is measured by the actions you take based upon them.”
- “You are awesome just the way you are …”
- “Keep moving ahead because action creates momentum, which in turn creates unanticipated opportunities.”
- “Once you accept that perfection is just a goal, screwing up isn’t so hard to handle. Each misstep is still a step, another lesson learned, another opportunity to get it right the next time.”
- “Never give up on love if that is what is in your heart!”
- “We must understand that most people instinctively act out of self-interest, but if you show them that you are interested in them and invested in their success, most will do the same for you.”
- “Despite my physical limitations, I’m living as though I have no limits.”
- “Life may not be going well for you now, but as long as you are here, as long as you press forward, anything is possible. Hold on to hope.”
- “You may not have a clue of what lies ahead, but it’s better to act on life than simply let life act on you.”
- “You and I should do whatever we can to keep our youthful joy alive. If your life is too predictable, don’t go postal. Take a ridiculous ride back to whatever it was that gave you joy as a child. Jump on a trampoline. Saddle up a pony. Give adulthood a rest.”
- “You should never live according to what you lack. Instead, live as though you can do anything you dream of doing.”
- “Don’t put your life on hold so that you can dwell on the unfairness of past hurts.”
- “Yet I also believe that when you do unto others, blessings come to you as well. So if you don’t have a friend, be a friend. If you are having a bad day, make someone else’s day. If your feelings are hurt, heal those of another.”
- “.. Fear is often described as False Evidence Appearing Real.”
- “You can’t even stand without risking to fall.”
- “Have you ever felt trapped in circumstances, then discovered that the only trap was your own lack of vision, lack of courage, or failure to see that you had better options?”
- “The greater the struggle the more glorious the triumph”
- “Sometimes you may feel like you are just about to realize your goal only to fall short. That is no reason to quit. Defeat happens only to those who refuse to try again.”
- “Risk, then, is not just part of life. It is life. The place between your comfort zone and your dream is where life takes place. It’s the high-anxiety zone, but it’s also where you discover who you are.”
- “We easily become trapped in the ‘someday’ mentality. Someday I’ll have all the money I need to enjoy life. Someday I’ll be able to spent more time with my family. Someday I’ll have time to relax and do what i love doing.”
- “I may have absolutely no control over what happens to us, but we can control how we respond. If we choose the right attitude, we can rise above whatever challenges we face.”
- “I am gonna to try and try again, because the moment I give up, is the moment I fail.”
- “It’s a lie to think you’re not good enough. It’s a lie to think you’re not worth anything.”
Nick Vujicic is a fantastic man who has overcome so much in his life. He was born without arms or legs, but that hasn’t stopped him from living an incredible life. He’s an international speaker and author who has inspired millions of people worldwide with his incredible story and messages of hope.
One of the things that makes Nick so unique is his fantastic ability to see the positive in every situation, no matter how difficult it may be. He’s faced many challenges in his life. Still, he’s always maintained a positive attitude and found a way to overcome them. This is one of the things that I admire most about him.
Whatever life throws at you, it’s essential to stay positive and never give up on your dreams. That’s something that Nick Vujicic knows firsthand, and it’s something that we can all learn from him.Hope you enjoyed these Famous Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.