Linda Sue Park’s novel, ‘One Step at a Time, is based on the idea of taking things slow.
Obviously, when we say “step by step,” we’re not insinuating that you take one small, irregularly paced step. Instead, stepping in the right direction is a crucial key to success. That first step is all it takes for you to start moving towards your goals. After the first step has been taken, there’s no looking back: One must keep on stepping. Taking things slowly and being aware of one’s surroundings offers us several opportunities to learn from our mistakes and successes. You never want to rush through something and risk failing before you’ve even started- so buckle up and get ready for a long road ahead!
One Step At A Time Quotes To Take Life Day By Day
- You don’t have to see the whole staircase; just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Big achievements come one slight advantage at a time, one step at a time, one day at a time. – Jim Rohn
- “Change happens one step at a time.”
- “Keep calm and take one step at a time.
- In the middle of it all, pause and look around you. Appreciate what’s beautiful. Take in love. A nod to what’s good and faithful. And then move forward one step at a time. – Kathy Freston
- Dreams can come true, but there is a secret. They’re realized through the magic of persistence, determination, commitment, passion, practice, focus and hard work. They happen a step at a time, manifested over the years, not weeks. – Elbert Hubbard
- “Keep a little fire burning; however small, however, hidden.” – Cormac McCarthy.
- “Remember, one step leads to the other and therefore, never neglect the first step. It will give you the confidence you need to sail through with a victory.” – Israelmore Ayivor, ‘Leaders’ Frontpage’.
- “Small is not just a stepping-stone… a great destination itself.” – Jason Fried.
ONE STEP AT A TIME QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU BIG TIME
You’ll find inspiration to take one step at a time through these inspiring and powerful quotes.
Here you’ll find quotes and sayings about taking it one step at a time. Read about and work with these inspiring quotes and sayings to be more motivated.
- “You can break that big plan into small steps.” – Indira Gandhi.
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” ― Arthur Ashe
- “Just take one step at a time… That’s really all you can do…” ― Noetic Alchemy
- The person determined to achieve maximum success learns the principle that progress is made one step at a time. – David J. Schwartz
- If you’re climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time. Don’t look too far up; set your goals high but take one step at a time. Sometimes you don’t think you’re progressing until you step back and see how high you’ve gone. – Donny Osmond
- “Let’s get through this one step at a time.”
- “Life is special. Enjoy it one step at a time.”
- “Everything happens one step at a time.”
- It’s challenging to change overnight, but if you are persistent and take one step at a time, you will see results! – Jack LaLanne
- Take one step at a time; there’s no need to rush – Jordin Sparks
- “One step at a time.”
- “Small steps every day.”
- “Little by little, one walks far!”
One Step At A Time Quotes To Keep You Going Towards Desired Success
The process of achieving your dreams and finding success is gradual. Keep going with small failures. You will stumble, but you’ll learn from the experience and get back on your feet again. I hope these quotes inspire you to keep going – no matter your speed! Keep moving forward is the key to success.
- “One step at a time is good walking.” ― Proverb
- “Getting through one step at a time is the best option.”
- “One step is better than no steps.” ― Rebecca Brockway
- “One step at a time. One day at a time. One hour at a time.”
- “Keep walking the walk, one step at a time.” ― Joyce Meyer
- “One step at a time, I get to make positive choices to fulfil my dreams.” ― Deena Kastor
- “Here’s the good news: You are one step closer today than yesterday. Keep it up.”\
- “Your personal growth is the only thing that matters. You own and write your story; no one else does. Believe in your unique steps up the mountain.” – ― Brittany Burgunder
- “On your darkest days, do not try to see the end of the tunnel by looking far ahead. Focus only on where you are right now. Then carefully take one step at a time by placing just one foot in front of the other. Before you know it, you will turn that corner.” – Anthon St. Maarten
- No one can achieve their dreams and become the person they were meant to be all at once. It’s a series of little movements, and you can only take the step that’s right in front of you.” – Josh Hatcher
- “It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.” – Chinese proverb.
- Big things have small beginnings.” – Michael Fassbender.
- Leaps look good in the movies, but success is mostly about finding a path and walking it one step at a time.” – Seth.
- “The man who removes the mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Chinese proverb.