Losing a loved one is very painful & it’s never easy, It is one of the worst situation anyone can experience in their life. Inspirational quotes about losing a loved one is exactly what you need during of grief. meaningful & motivational words can help you push. Please ready & share 25 Short Quotes About Death Of a Loved One.
Inspirational Quotes About Death Of a Loved One
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal – Richard Puz, The Carolinian
- Because death is the only thing that could have ever kept him from you. -Ally Carter, Out of Sight, Out of Time
- All deaths are sudden, no matter how gradual the dying may be. – Michael McDowell
- What we have once enjoyed we can never lose; all that we deeply love becomes a part of us. – Helen Keller
- To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die. -Thomas Campbell
- Grief, no matter how you try to cater to its wail, has a way of fading away. -V.C. Andrews, Flowers in the Attic
- When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. – Unknown
- We understand death only after it has placed its hands on someone we love. – Anne L. de Stael
- Death – the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening. – Sir Walter Scott
- We never truly get over a loss, but we can move forward and evolve from it. -Elizabeth Berrien
Losing Someone You Love Quotes To Feel Better
- Seeing death as the end of life is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean. – David Searls
- The dead never truly die. They simply change form. -Suzy Kassem
- Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality. -Emily Dickinson
- The whole world can become the enemy when you lose what you love. -Kristina McMorris
- Come back. Even as a shadow, even as a dream. -Euripides
- Deep down inside we always seek for our departed loved ones -Munia Khan
- There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. – Dante
- If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. -James O’Barr
- Though we are terrorized by death, it’s not different from birth, it just happens -Bangambiki Habyarimana
- Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something. –Jackson Brown Jr.
Powerful Quotes About Grief and Loss
- The very worst part of grief is that you can’t control it. The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes. And let it go when we can. — Grey’s Anatomy
- Do not stand at my grave and cry
I am not there.
I did not die.
- Death wasn’t a movie where the pretty star faded away with a touch of pale makeup and every hair in place. -Soheir Khashoggi
- Death had touched her, hurt her, and left her to deal with its disagreeable aftermath. -Zoe Forward
- Grief can be a burden, but also an anchor. You get used to the weight, how it holds you in place. -Sarah Dessen