Fatherhood is the best thing that could happen, Here are 29 lovely quotes about father, father to be and quotes about father son & daughter.
Best Quote About Fatherhood & Father’s Day
- The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.
- I’m a father; that’s what matters most. Nothing matters more.
- Every dad, if he takes time out of his busy life to reflect upon his fatherhood, can learn ways to become an even better dad.
- I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.
- A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.
- My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.
- You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
- Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me.
- It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
- I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.
- There is nothing that moves a loving father’s soul quite like his child’s cry.
- Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.
- A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.
28+ Short Inspirational Thought Of The Day For School Assembly
100+ Inspirational Quotes About Life, Happiness & Struggle
20+ Trust God Quotes – Quotes About Faith In God In Difficult Times
15+ Quotes For Cancer Patients: Inspirational Fighting & Survivor Words
42+ Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes For Your Motivation
13+ Great Inspiring Work Life Balance Quotes And Sayings
Dad Quotes For Son & Daughters
- You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s. He’s more particular.
- A father is a banker provided by nature.
- To her, the name of father was another name for love.
- An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom.
- Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.
- A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.
- I had no expectations about fatherhood, really, but it’s definitely a journey I’m glad to be taking.
- To me, having kids is the ultimate job in life. I want to be most successful at being a good father.
- My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be.
- Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then, it’s a love without end.
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- Fatherhood is the best thing that could happen to me, and I’m just glad I can share my voice.