But most importantly, a Powerful Quotes That Hit Hard can hit you where you need it the most. We all need a little motivation from time to time, and there is no better way to get it than from the words of someone else who has been there before. So if you are feeling lost, or just need a little pick-me-up, read on for some Sad But True Deep Quotes That Hit Hard.
Powerful Deep Quotes That Hit Hard
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly? Erin Hanson
- It ain’t how hard you can hit; it’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. – Rocky Balboa
- Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. Rumi
- In three words, I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. Robert Frost
- Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Theodor Seuss Geisel
- Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always. -Brad Meltzer
- Silence your inner saboteur.
- If karma doesn’t hit you, I will.
Depressing Quotes That Hit Hard
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist. — Oscar Wilde
- It can only break you if you let it.
- Life hits hard… but my mom taught me how to hit harder.
- Never ruin an apology with an excuse. ― Benjamin Franklin
- I am too insane to explain, and you are too typical to understand.
- He that can have patience can have what he will. ― Benjamin Franklin
Sad But True Quotes That Hit Hard
- The quieter you become, the more you can hear. – Rumi
- Bad things happen to us to teach us how to look at good things in a whole new light. -Anonymous
- Every strength is also a weakness. The opposite is true as well. -Neil Strauss
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. -Neale Donald Walsh
- Happiness depends upon ourselves. -Aristotle