Do you understand how remarkable you are? These self-respect quotes will work as your needed pointer! These self-worth quotes will influence you to enjoy yourself for who you actually are.
How we talk to ourselves is how we see ourselves; in some cases, we require new examples of how our inner discussion ought to go.
I have always heard that you can’t genuinely appreciate anyone else until you have learned to enjoy yourself. It’s difficult for somebody who has never ever skilled in love and nurturing to supply it to somebody else because they have no idea what it seems like.
These Overcoming Low Self-esteem Quotes and boost self-esteem quotes help all of us feel happier with ourselves and ideally allow us to share that feeling with the other individuals in our lives– at work, in the house, and in our communities.
Inspirational Boost Self Value Quotes
- Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. – Malcolm S. Forbes
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. – William James
- With confidence, you have won before you have started. -Marcus Garvey
- Nothing profits more than self-esteem, grounded on what is just and right. – John Milton
- How you feel about yourself determines your life choices. – Amanda Ray
- Start loving yourself and everything else will come. – Lisa Lieberman-Wang
- Self-esteem isn’t everything; it’s just that there’s nothing without it. – Gloria Steinem
Short Self-Esteem Quotes
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection -Buddha
- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself. -Harvey Fierstein
- You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it. – Dr. Robert Anthony
- Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others. -Parker Palmer
- I had to grow to love my body. I did not have a good self-image at first. Finally it occurred to me, I’m either going to love me or hate me. And I chose to love myself. Then everything kind of sprung from there. Things that I thought weren’t attractive became sexy. Confidence makes you sexy. – Queen Latifah
- Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home. – Sri Ravi Shankar
- Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own? -Brigham Young
- Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it. -Tina Fey
Overcoming Low Self-esteem Quotes
Knowing how to feel more positive when suffering from low-self esteem takes work. However, with some quotes about self-worth about being positive, plus support from your inner circle, you can enhance your state of mind with time and start turning those self-sabotaging sensations around.
- One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. -Shannon L. Alder
- “If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” — Fred Rogers (Mr. Rogers)
- Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you. -Rob Liano
- I don’t want everyone to like me; I should think less of myself if some people did. -Henry James
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. – Oprah
- Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -Howard Washington Thurman
- To establish true self-esteem, we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives. — Denis Waitley
- One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered. -Michael J. Fox
- Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face. -Helen Keller
Self Respect & Self Love Quotes
Whether you’re feeling down on yourself since you don’t make adequate money, are battling with a negative body image at the minute, or something else entirely, finding the right tools to improve your frame of mind can assist you in breaking the vicious cycle of low self-confidence, despite where it stems from.
Read these Self-esteem Quotes for an instant pick-me-up whenever you require a little increase. Not only will they help you stop negative sensations in their tracks, but they’ll also remind you how terrific you are, even as a self-proclaimed “work-in-progress”– and we could all use a bit more of that!
- One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go. — Shiela Murray Bethel
- To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance -Oscar Wilde
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right here. -Venus Williams
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
- If you have the ability to love, love yourself first. -Charles Bukowski
- It took many years of vomiting up all the filth I’d been taught about myself, and half-believed before I was able to walk on the earth as though I had a right to be here. -James Baldwin
- We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.” — Swami Vivekananda
- Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives. -Louise Hay
- The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely. -Carl Gustav Jung
Confidence And Self-esteem Quotes
Self- esteem is essential because it plays a vital role and greatly affects people’s choices and choices. Simply put, self-esteem functions as a motivating function, making it less or more likely that an individual will take care of himself/herself and explore his/her full potential.
In our earlier posts, we have gone over how you can enhance self-esteem and habits to nurture your self-esteem. In this post, I will cover encouraging words for someone with low self-esteem. These famous inspirational quotes from favorite authors and celebrities will improve your self-worth and self-love.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself. -Melanie Koulouris
- You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.-Diane Von Furstenberg
- Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them. – T. Harv Eker
- No matter what you look like or think you look like you’re special and loved and perfect just the way you are. — Ariel Winter
- I am a strong woman with or without this person, with or without this job, and with or without these tight pants. — Queen Latifah
- Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak like you love yourself. Act like you love yourself.
- We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.— Marie Curie
Encouraging Words For Someone With Low Self Esteem
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.
- Be yourself. An original is so much better than a copy.
- Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
- Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.
- You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.
- One day i woke up and realised I was not made for anyone, I was made for me. I am my own.
- Love yourself first, because that’s who you’ll be spending the rest of your life with.
- Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is till standing.
Boost Self Esteem Quotes
- The fact that someone else loves you doesn’t rescue you from the project of loving yourself.
- She lacks confidence, she craves admiration insatiably. She lives on the reflections of herself in the eyes of others. She does not dare to be herself. – Anais Nin
- It’s surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you’re not comfortable within yourself, you can’t be comfortable with others. – Sidney J. Harris
- There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. – Anaïs Nin
- I’ve finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there better to be? – Golden Hawn
Hope you enjoyed these Motivational Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.