There’s something special about Steve Maraboli’s quotes. They have a way of resonating with people on a deep level, and they always seem to strike the perfect balance between motivation and inspiration.
Maraboli understands the human condition, and his quotes perfectly capture whatever we all feel at any moment. Whether we’re struggling with self-doubt or trying to find the courage to keep going, his words always tell us exactly what we need to hear.
And that’s what makes them so special. They’re not just random words of wisdom or shallow platitudes. Instead, they’re deeply meaningful messages that can improve our lives if we let them.
So next time you feel lost or uncertain, remember to turn to Steve Maraboli’s quotes for guidance and inspiration. Trust me, you won’t regret it!
Motivational Steve Maraboli Quotes
- “Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams.”
- “If you hang out with chickens, you’re going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you’re going to fly.”
- “As I got older, I started to cut out food that was bad for me. As I got wiser, I did the same with people.”
- “We would do ourselves a tremendous favor by letting go of the people who poison our spirit.”
- “Let today be the day. You speak only the good you know of other people and encourage others to do the same.”
- “Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.”
- “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.”
- “You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.”
- “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.”
- “Every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.”
- “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.”
- “Today is a new day. It’s a day you have never seen before and will never see again. Stop telling yourself the ‘same rubbish, different day’ lie!”
- “Take action! An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention.”
- “It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.”
- “At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.”
- “You’ve been given the innate power to shape your life…but you cannot just speak change, you have to live change.”
Steve Maraboli Quotes On Love, Happiness & Rejection
- “The biggest wall you must climb is the one you build in your mind.” – Steve Maraboli.
Believe in yourself, and don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. You are capable of anything you put your mind to. Let go of the negative thoughts and self-doubt holding you back and go after your dreams. Use Steve Maraboli’s quote as motivation to keep moving forward no matter what obstacles come your way.
- “Stand strong in your truth and purpose and continue being your unapologetic self.”
- “The mountain is never as big as it appears. You’re never as small as you believe.”
- “My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or defeated me; it has only strengthened me.”
- “I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.”
- “Letting go is never easy. There is no short-cut or trick to it.”
- “You must be committed enough to your future to let go of your past. It’s not easy and it’s likely to hurt, but it is for the best.”
- “I don’t know if time heals; but I know perspective does.”
- “Perspective heals us, perspective empowers us, and if we let it, perspective will make us wiser.”
- “A key to happiness is to do kind things for others. A key to misery is to expect them to be grateful.”
- “If you want to find happiness, find gratitude.”
- “Stop telling me not to burn bridges. Some bridges are meant to be burned; some roads are never meant to be traveled again.”
- “Let go of the people who dull your shine, poison your spirit, and bring you drama. Cancel your subscription to their issues.”
- “Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness… but only when you pay your taxes? That means your freedom is rented, leased and not unalienable.”
- “You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful.”
- “We may place blame, give reasons, and even have excuses; but in the end, it is an act of cowardice to not follow your dreams.”
- “Do not let another day go by where your dedication to other people’s opinions is greater than your dedication to your own emotions!”
- “When you are living the best version of yourself, you inspire others to live the best versions of themselves.”
- “Our love is beyond any love I have ever heard described. It is a love that is beyond love; a soul connection in which no seam is visible.”
Famous Steve Maraboli Quotes
- “When you start thinking about taking care of yourself, it’s amazing how good life can be.” – Steve Maraboli.
How true this quote is! Life is so much better when we take care of ourselves. We feel happier, healthier and more fulfilled. When we care for ourselves, we can also care for others much better. We can be more patient, loving and present with them.
Self-care is not selfish. It’s actually one of the most selfless things we can do. When we care for ourselves, we can better show up for others and be there for them in the ways they need us to be. We can’t pour from an empty cup. So let’s make sure to fill our own cups first and foremost.
- “Endless love is fueled by endless friendship. If you want to have the greatest romance ever, have the greatest friendship ever.”
- “Cultivate it; do not let your friendship die. Remember, it’s not a lack of love that destroys relationships; it’s usually a lack of friendship.”
- “When in a relationship, a real man doesn’t make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman.”
- “She is delightfully chaotic; a beautiful mess. Loving her is a splendid adventure.”
- “Someone who loves you will reveal beautiful things within yourself… things you had never noticed before… things nobody else cared to.”
- “May the way I look at you, the way I speak with you, and the way I treat you, reflect the truth that… I have loved you since forever.”
- “If you’re not comfortable enough with yourself or with your own truth when entering a relationship, then you’re not ready for that relationship.”
- “The people who truly care about you won’t have to tell you they care; they’ll show you.”
- “The strength of a man isn’t seen in the power of his arms. It’s seen in the love with which he embraces you.”
- “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.”
- “In a strong relationship, you should love your companion more than you need them.”
- “I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me.”
- “Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.”
- “Every day I’m convinced that I can’t possibly love you more… and every day I’m proven wrong.”
- “Do not sabotage your new relationship with your last relationship’s poison.”
- “Love and compassion are the mother and father of a smile. We need to create more smiles in our world today. Smiles, after all, pave the way to a happy world.”
- “Forever is used as a reference of time; but there are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you.”
- “I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.”
- “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.”
- “Intent paired with action builds the bridge to success.”
- “You can’t just want it; you have to do it, live it…be it! Success isn’t something you have, it’s something you do!”
- “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.”
- “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.”
Steve Maraboli is the author of a famous quote who has written about love, happiness, and rejection. In his quotes, he encourages people to let go of their past rejections and move on with their lives.
Thank you for reading!Hope you enjoyed these Famous Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.