Thursday Positive Quotes can help you start your day on the right foot. A little motivation can go a long way, so if you’re feeling down or stressed, these Thursday Morning Motivational Quotes may be just what you need.
“Happy Thursday! You’re one day closer to the weekend!” This is a quote that always motivates me to get through the week. It reminds me that even though there’s still work to be done, the weekend is coming, and I can relax soon. Thursdays are a great day to reflect on your week and set your intentions for the rest of the days. Take some time today to do something you enjoy, even if it’s just for a few minutes. Smile and be grateful for all the good in your life. Have a happy Thursday!
You may also like these Inspirational Quotes, Encouraging Quotes, Positive Quotes, Life Quotes, Friendship Quotes, Happiness Quotes, Sad Quotes, Good Morning Quotes
Thursday Positive Quotes
- Overcoming fear isn’t just about doing what scares you, but having the courage to say no to the things you no longer want. – Scott Allan
- If you say you’re going to do something, you do it. If you start it, you finish it. – Robert Griffin III
- The secret of motivated people is their ability to do something about it and make things happen. – Bassel Hamdan
- Taking positive action means having the courage to act when others might not. – Jordan Ring
- Use Thursday to take the time to eliminate time wasters. – Byron Pulsifer
- Thursday is the future that I’ve been waiting to experience.- Anthony T. Hincks
- Each day is a new beginning, so take full advantage of this Thursday. – Unknown
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for. – Sean Patrick Flanery
- Thursday is what you make it, so why not make it great one. – Unknown
- Complain and remain. Praise and be raised. – Joyce Meyer
- Opportunities don’t just happen, you create them. – Chris Grosser
- It’s Thursday. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. Get up and get it done! – Unknown
- If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long. – Hayley Williams
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity. – Amelia Earhart
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
Powerful Motivational Quotes
Monday Motivational Quotes
Tuesday Motivational Quotes
Wednesday Motivational Quotes
Friday Motivational Quotes
Saturday Motivational Quotes
Sunday Motivational Quotes
Motivational Thursday Quotes
Start your day with a positive attitude and some motivation! Thursday is the perfect day to get out there and achieve your goals. Make today the best day ever by setting your sights high and believing in yourself. You can do anything you put your mind to, so get out there and show the world what you’re made of!
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
- The mind is everything. What you think you become. – Buddha
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. – Anne Frank
- You can quit anything on a Thursday. – Bob Goff
- Praise the bridge that carried you over. – George Colman
- It’s Thursday! Be thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. – Unknown
- Happy Thursday! Greet your problems and decisions with peace and calm. – Tracey Edmonds
- The struggle ends when the gratitude begins. – Neale Donald Walsch
- You’re off to great places, today is your day.
- Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way. – Dr. Seuss
- Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve. Happy Thursday!
- Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. – Jef Raskin
- It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out. – Demetri Martin
- Today I am thankful that tomorrow is Friday! – Unknown
Thursday Morning Motivational Quotes
Thursday is the day to keep pushing forward. No matter what obstacles you faced earlier in the week, Thursday is a day to pick yourself up and keep moving towards your goals. These motivational Thursday quotes will give you the inspiration you need to stay focused and motivated. Read them, remember them, and let them encourage you to keep going, even when things get tough.
- I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude. – Benjamin Disraeli
- I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That’s all any of us can hope for. – April Winchell
- We usually have margaritas on Thursdays but since it’s Tuesday I’ll make an exception. – Chelsea Handler
- Gratitude is the wine for the soul.
- Go on. Get drunk!- Rumi
- This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays. – Douglas Adams
- Thursday has its own peculiar way Of saying “Hey.” – Harry Nilsson
- If you can’t be content with what you have received, be thankful for what you have escaped. – Unknown
- One can never pay in gratitude; one can only pay ‘in kind’ somewhere else in life. – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- The best way to enjoy this Thursday is to be happy for whatever you have right now. – Unknown
- It’s Thursday, I’m breathing. I’m alive and I’m blessed. God is good.- Unknown
- The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed. – Bennett Cerf
- Dear Thursday, are you sure you’re not Friday? Because I could really go for it being Friday today! – Unknown
- I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. – Woody Allen
Thursday Work Motivation
When it comes to getting motivated, words of wisdom from successful people can be beneficial. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of some of the Awesome Thursday Motivational quotes. So if you’re looking for some inspiration, check out the following quotes.
- It could be Monday and I’d have on underwear saying Thursday. I just didn’t care. – Sue Monk Kidd
- Even though we can’t have all we want, we ought to be thankful we don’t get what we deserve. – Unknown
- Thursday, I accidentally spent some of my own money. – Bill Vaughan
- Good morning and happy Thursday! The day is what you make it, so why not make it a great one? – Unknown
- I wonder how to turn water into wine. Happy thirsty Thursday.
- Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be an awesome and blessed day. – Unknown
- Thursday morning and the sun is early, Thursday morning and the trees are singing.~ Giles, Giles & Fripp
- Good morning! Have a Thursday full of love and peace. – Unknown
- Gratitude is the best way to start the day. – Unknown
- You might transform your entire Thursday with just one optimistic thought in the morning. – Unknown
- Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
Awesome Thursday Quotes
You’ve worked hard all week and it’s almost the weekend. But before you can enjoy your time off, you’ve got to get through Thursday. This can be tough, but we’ve got some motivational tips to help you get through the day. First, set yourself a goal for the day. Something that you can achieve and will make you feel good when you accomplish it. Secondly, take some time for yourself. Even if it’s just a few minutes, do something that you enjoy and makes you feel happy. Finally, remember that Thursday is just another day and it will eventually end. You can do this!
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. – Booker T. Washington
- Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It’s nothing in itself; it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long. – Nicci French
- Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break. – John Farley
- Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done. – Kate Summers
- This Thursday, expect nothing. Work hard. Appreciate everything. – Unknown
- Thursday is one day closer to my expectation that everything I have done through the week culminates in progress. – Byron Pulsifer
- If you count all your assets, you always show a profit. – Robert Quillen
- It’s Thursday! We’re on the verge of the weekend, so wake up and get things done. – Unknown
- Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve. – Byron Pulsifer
Motivational Happy Thursday Quotes
Thursdays are the best day to be motivated. Why? Because it’s the day that you can finally see the weekend coming up. You’re almost there! Just a few more hours of work or school and then you get two whole days to relax. So what better day to be motivated than Thursday? Make a plan for how you’re going to make the most of your weekend and get excited for it. Thursday is the day to get things done so you can enjoy your weekend to the fullest.
- One of the best things you can do on Thursday is to keep yourself accountable to your goals. – Unknown
- Thursday comes and the week’s gone. – George Herbert
- The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. – John E. Southard
- It’s Thursday! While pursuing your goals for the week, take time to appreciate what you’ve already accomplished. – Unknown
- Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They’re absolutely free and worth a fortune. – Sam Walton
- By Thursday morning, we’d gotten over the worst of it – William Scranton
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope or confidence. – Helen Keller
- A grateful mind is a great mind which eventually attracts to itself great things. – Plato
- Dear Thursday are you sure you’re not Friday? Because I could really go for it being Friday today!
- It’s Thankful Thursday! Count your blessings so you will lose count of your problems. – Unknown
- If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.- Gerald Good
- When you think about what you want in the future, don’t forget to be thankful for what you have this Thursday. – Unknown
- Have a blessed Thursday! – Unknown
Positive Quotes For Thursday
- A thankful heart is a happy heart. Being thankful for what you have is a good place to start. – Unknown
- Thursday is a day of reflections and thoughts. – Anthony T. Hincks
- On Thursday noon I liked you well,, And fondly felt that we must dwell, Not far apart, whatever befell.~ Thomas Hardy
- Thursday is full of timeless thoughts and marshmallow dreams. – Anthony T. Hincks
- Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day! – Kate Summers
- Thursday is party day for the week that surrounds it. – Anthony T. Hincks
- You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind. – Joyce Meyer
- Life is made out of Thursday afternoons. You just keep having them one after the other and let everything else take care of itself. – Tim Tharp
- Thankful. Grateful. Blessed.~ Unknown
- Happy Thankful Thursday! Do you have at least three things you are grateful for right now? – Unknown
- The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. – Eric Hoffer
- Gratitude is an opener of locked-up blessings. – Marianne Williamson
It’s Thursday Quotes
- The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. – Melody Beattie
- There is not a more pleasing exercise of the mind than gratitude. – Joseph Addison
- Though I am grateful for the blessings of wealth, it hasn’t changed who I am. My feet are still on the ground. I’m just wearing better shoes. – Oprah Winfrey
- Thursday is full of tenderness and kindness.
- So have a good day, and share it with those around you. – Anthony T. Hincks
- If the only prayer you said was thank you, that would be enough.
- ~ Meister Eckhart
- Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- All that we behold is full of blessings. – William Wordsworth
- When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. – Willie Nelson
- Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul. – Henry Ward Beecher
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?” – William A. Ward
- Wednesday can only dream of becoming a Thursday. – Anthony T. Hincks
- It was on a sweet Thursday,
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday all had passed
- Came the day I’d waited for at last.
- ~ Johnny Mathis, Sweet Thursday
- I would rather die of passion than of boredom. – Emile Zola
Happy Thursday! Today is a great day to get things done and be productive. Here are some quotes to motivate you:
It’s motivational Thursday! The best day to get things done and achieve your goals. Make a list of all the things you need to do today and get started. Don’t procrastinate, just take one step at a time and you’ll be surprised at how much you can accomplish. Remember, today is the day to make things happen!Hope you enjoyed these Quotes Of The Day, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.