If you’re looking for inspiration, look no further than Tim Ferriss. Ferriss is an entrepreneur, investor, and author of best-selling books like “The 4-Hour Work Week” and “Tools of Titans.” He’s also a popular podcaster, with over 400 million downloads of his “The Tim Ferriss Show.”
Ferriss has plenty of great quotes to motivate and inspire you. For example, he says: “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” This is a great reminder to surround yourself with positive, successful people if you want to achieve your own success.
Ferriss also believes taking risks is essential for success: “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing quickly, the only strategy guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” So don’t be afraid to take some chances – it could pay off a big deal.
Finally, Ferriss reminds us that we should always strive to learn and grow: “The world belongs to the learner. The learner inherits the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.” So keep learning and expanding your horizons – you never know what you might discover.
Motivational Tim Ferriss Quotes
- “Focus on being productive instead of busy”
- “Get good at being a troublemaker and saying sorry when you really screw up”
- “Emphasize strengths, don’t fix weaknesses”
- “Life is too short to think small”
- “The goal is to find your inefficiencies in order to eliminate them and to find your strengths so you can multiply them”
- “Being busy is a form of laziness – lazy thinking and indiscriminate action”
- “Lack of time is actually lack of priorities”
- “Dedication is often just meaningless work in disguise”
- “The best results I have had in my life; the most enjoyable times, have all come from asking the simple question: ‘What is the worst that could happen?’”
- “Take the analytical frameworks; the capabilities that you have and apply them to old fears, apply them to very big dreams”
- “I know nothing. I am a beginner. But I ask a lot of question and I would love your advice”
- “The commonsense rules of the ‘real world’ are a fragile collection of socially reinforced illusions”
- “I leaned against the wall and slid down until I was sitting on the floor. I closed my eyes, smiled, and took a deep breath. Things were about to change. Everything was about to change”
- “The options are limitless, but each path must begin with the same first step: replacing assumptions”
- “Different is better when it is more effective or more fun”
- “Doing less meaningless work, so that you can focus on things of greater personal importance is NOT laziness. This is hard for most to accept, because our culture tends to reward personal sacrifice instead of personal productivity”
- “You only have to be right once.”
This is one of the most famous Tim Ferriss quotes, and for a good reason. It’s simple but powerful. And it’s something that anyone can relate to.
We all want to be successful in life. But the truth is, most of us will fail more times than we’ll succeed. That’s just the way it is. The key is to not let those failures discourage you. Instead, use them as motivation to keep going until you finally achieve your goals.
And remember, as Tim Ferriss says, you only have to be right once. So don’t give up, and keep trying until you make it happen.
- “It’s far more lucrative and fun to leverage your strengths instead of attempting to fix all the chinks in your armor”
- “The most important actions are never comfortable”
- “To have an uncommon lifestyle you need to develop the uncommon habit of making decisions, both for yourself and for others”
- “I’m in it for the long haul; the adventure continues”
- “What’s the worst that could happen?
- “Deep down, you know it’s all an illusion, but with everyone participating in the same game of make believe, it’s easy to forget”
- “There is a direct correlation between an increased sphere of comfort and getting what you want”
- “Being busy is most often used as a guise for avoiding the few critically important but uncomfortable actions”
- “Being efficient without regard to effectiveness is the default mode of the universe”
- “What you do is infinitely more important that how you do it. Efficiency is still important, but is useless unless applied to the right things”
- “The most important actions are never comfortable”
- “Pareto’s Law can be summarised as follows: 80% of the outputs result from 20% of the inputs”
- “I’m really excited about the future of content marketing. But in the same fashion that you have Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon – who all used to be very cleanly separate – on this collision course where they are competing on the same verticals, I think you’re going to end up having television producers, movie producers, writers, song writers, all competing for the same mental bandwidth”
- “It has never been easier to create content self-published, but it has never been harder to get the attention you want, or need, to really put something into orbit”
- “Marketing to me means to identify exactly who your ideal customer is: knowing their behavior, knowing their age, knowing their gender, knowing their location. And 9 times out of 10, in my opinion, the easiest way to do that is to just sell to people who are as similar to you as possible”
- “I think the ‘soft sell’ is very undervalued”
- “For reaching influential people, I think that in-person is the least crowded and most effective way, because they have to trust the messenger before they will endorse the message”
- “Seemingly unrelated [things] that are in fact really related, that’s the stuff I like to talk about. Like dancing, language learning, swimming, three-pointers…”
- “Writing is thought on paper”
Famous Tim Ferriss Quotes
- “I recommend to all people, even if they don’t plan on being a writer per se, that if they want to tighten up their thinking and have it improve everything else, they should focus on short-writing exercises with people who can edit their work. And the person who edit’s their work, for let’s say extra fluffy language, doesn’t have to be a great writer, they have to be a good thinker”
- “Whatever you feel you have been assigned in life, the hand you have been dealt genetically, is actually very, very malleable”
- “The guiding tenant, which I encourage you all to embrace, whether it’s looking at split testing for a start-up, whether it’s looking at increasing profits per user, average revenue per user or changing your body, is to pause and reflect whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority”
- “I would emphasize that by improving your physical machine, which includes the brain, you improve all of your performance, and the transfer is incredible to business”
- “This is just a general rule – and it sounds really silly – but I would remove gluten from your diet”
- “As long as you are keeping your blood-sugars in check, and your insulin levels in check, I think that the demonization of fat – including saturated fat – is completely unwarranted”
- “The advice I give for sustainable behavioral change, including diet, is that you make one change at a time”
- “My art, if I have an art, is deconstructing things that really scare the living hell out of me”
- “The best results in life are often held back by false constructs and untested assumptions”
- “It’s often what you do, not how you do it, that is the determining factor. This is the difference from being effective; doing the right things, and being efficient; doing things well whether they are important”
- “Fear is your friend. Fear is an indicator. Sometimes is shows you what you shouldn’t do, but more often than not it shows you exactly what you should do”
- “When everything and everyone is failing, what is the cost of a little experiment outside of the norm? Most often, nothing”
- “The question no one really seemed to be answering was: ‘Why do it all in the first place? What’s the pot of gold that justifies spending the best years of you life hoping for happiness in the last?’”
- “The most common approach is very seldom the most effective and most efficient”
Timothy Ferriss is an entrepreneur, author, and podcaster dubbed “the world’s most unusual self-help guru” by the New York Times. He is also known for his bestselling book. The 4-Hour Work Week has sold over 3 million copies worldwide. In it, he talks about how to streamline and simplify your life to achieve tremendous success.
Ferriss has a lot of exciting and thought-provoking things to say about productivity, lifestyle design, and more. Here are some of his most memorable quotes:Hope you enjoyed these Famous Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.