Tom Hanks is one of the most successful and famous actors of our time. He has starred in some of the biggest Hollywood blockbusters and has won multiple awards for his work. But what makes Tom Hanks so unique?
One thing that sets Tom Hanks apart is his inspirational quotes. Over the years, he has given some great advice that can motivate and encourage people. Here are just a few of his best quotes:
Tom Hanks Quotes About Life
- “We are all God’s animated cartoons.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “If I stopped having passion, I’d be done.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “I think it’s better to feel good than to look good.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Shake it off and move on.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Every job requires a certain riding of a horse.” ~ Tom Hanks Quotes
- “But actors with political views are a dime a dozen.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Believing is seeing and seeing is believing.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Never give up because you never know what the tide will bring in the next day.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Human beings do things for a reason, even if sometimes it’s the wrong reason.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “If things were easy to find, they wouldn’t be worth finding.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “A hero is somebody who voluntarily walks into the unknown.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Mama always said, dying was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn’t.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Dear God, thank you for my life. I forgot how big and wonderful it is.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “My work is really a blast. When it stops being a blast, then it ain’tno fun no more!” ~ Tom Hanks
- “If you look at romantic comedies as pieces of commerce, the audience is looking for wish fulfillment.” ~ Tom Hanks
“If it’s not hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great.”
This is an excellent quote for anyone who is facing a challenging situation. It reminds us that we should be grateful for our difficulties because they make us stronger and more resilient.
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
This is an important message for people struggling to find meaning in their work. If you can find something that you’re passionate about, it will show in your quality of work.
“Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”
This quote reminds us that we always have control over our reactions and attitudes. No matter what life throws, we can choose to respond positively or negatively.
Motivational Tom Hanks Quotes
- “Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “I have high blood sugars, and Type 2 diabetes is not going to kill me. But I just have to eat right, and exercise, and lose weight, and watch what I eat, and I will be fine for the rest of my life.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “If you can feel like a good man in your 40s, you can feel like a better man in your 50s, a Superman in your 60s, and maybe a Spider-Man in your 70s.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Reading a script is usually as exciting as reading a boilerplate legal document, so when you read one that makes you feel as if you’re seeing the movie, you know it’s something different.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Larger-than-life characters make up about .01 percent of the world’s population.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Help publicly. Help privately. Help make sense where sense has gone missing. Help science to solve and faith to soothe. Help, and you will abolish apathy-the void that is so quickly filled by ignorance and evil.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “I try not to lie to people – the only way to control the way you’re perceived is to tell the truth.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “The power of the individual is as powerful as the universe is infinite.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Hold the mirror up to nature. Human behavior is worthy of examination and celebration.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “College isn’t necessary for everybody and it’s only from what you put into it what you go there for.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “The reason most of us go to the movies is to be involved in someone else’s moral dilemma.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “We are still in the position of waking up and having a choice. Do I make the world better today somehow, or do I not bother?” ~ Tom Hanks
“There’s no such thing as perfect.”
Perfection is an unrealistic standard that we should never strive for. We all have imperfections, and that’s what makes us unique and special. Embrace your flaws and be proud of who you are!
“If it isn’t hard, it isn’t worth doing.”
This quote is a great reminder to never give up when things get tough. Pursue your dreams, and don’t let anything stand in your way!
“The best kind of laughter comes from making other people laugh.”
Tom Hanks knows the power of laughter and how it can improve the world. So next time you’re feeling down, try making someone else laugh! It’ll make you feel good too.
Famous Tom Hanks Quotes
- “You don’t necessarily go in to talk to the person to try to find some secret key to the lock.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “That’s what’s nice about directing a film and having it done: There’s nothing more I can do about it. It’s done. That’s it. All I can do is let it go and hope that people are kind to it.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Everybody has something that chews them up and, for me, that thing was always loneliness. The cinema has the power to make you not feel lonely, even when you are.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “If you’re funny, if there’s something that makes you laugh, then every day’s going to be okay.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “It’s not a mid-life crisis. It’s a mid-life disaster. A mid-life crisis is when you wake up with everything and you go “I have everything but I’m still unhappy.”” ~ Tom Hanks
- “There’s such an advantage to being involved in the day-to-day details of each other’s lives. It’s a marvelous fabric to exist in.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “I will entertain anything; it doesn’t matter. You know, it’s not obviously about the price, it’s not about who, it’s kind of about when and what. It’s material, that’s all.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Let’s not pretend there isn’t a huge industry driven by the choices made by editors and writers who decide what a story is.” ~ Tom Hanks
Tom Hanks Quotes On Love & Life
Tom Hanks is one of the most successful and beloved actors of our time. He has starred in some of the biggest blockbusters and has won multiple awards, including an Oscar. But what makes Tom Hanks so unique is his talent as an actor and his kind and generous nature. He is always quick to help others, whether lending a hand on set or donating to worthy causes.
One of the things that Tom Hanks is known for is his inspiring quotes. He has a way with words that can motivate and encourage people to be their best selves. Here are some of our favorite Tom Hanks quotes:
- “The only way you can truly control how you are seen is by being honest all the time.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “I understand the concept of optimism. But I think with me what you get is a lack of cynicism.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.’” ~ Tom Hanks
- “I am who I am, and I think I have a good nature, by and large. But if someone takes advantage of that good nature, well then, you know, I’m not that nice a guy.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together … and I knew it.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “And then it was like, wait, you can go to college and study theater? And act in plays? This is almost a racket, you know. And then when the opportunity came along to do it professionally, I thought I’d won the lottery.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “The desert, when the sun comes up…I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Tweeting is like sending out cool telegrams to your friends once a week.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “Repertory theater is all about being part of the whole, one of the many colors in this vast palette.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “My wife and I, we met making a movie. This is not just our job, it’s our life. It’s what we do naturally whether we’re working together or not.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “In your mid-30s, it’s time to start playing guys of compromise. And as you get older, men of bitter compromise.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “The “Toy Story” films accomplish what timeless classics aim for – innocent characters who face an endless trail of adventures.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “I was never intimidated by change. I was like an army brat who had lived all around the world.” ~ Tom Hanks
- “When you try to bring a story to life, it starts in your head and you see possibilities for it, but it’s just one damn thing after another.” ~ Tom Hanks
Tom Hanks is one of the most successful actors in Hollywood. He has starred in some of the biggest blockbuster films and has won numerous awards for his work. Hanks is also known for his philanthropy and his down-to-earth personality. He is often quoted as saying things that inspire others. Here are some of the best Tom Hanks quotes:Hope you enjoyed these Famous Quotes, Share these HappyLives360 Quotes with your friends and family.