Loyal Friends Quotes People who defend your name when you’re not around are the most loyal friends you could ever have.
Being faithful, truthful, and dedicated to somebody you support always is being loyal. These loyalty estimates on friendship are motivational and heartfelt to express your appreciation for your loyal friend.
Loyalty is typically referenced in relationships between friends and loved ones. However, while loyalty contributes to making a marital relationship or relationships of any length work well, it is also noteworthy in workplace connections, related to family pets, and imperative on a personal level when pursuing your unique dreams and/or on your journey to self-love and self-acceptance.
While dedication to any of the above partnerships might sometimes be challenging, the pursuit of being consistently trusted for those in your life and for your own goals is paramount. Therefore, these quotes focused on trust, reliability, and commitment are likely to come across as great tips, inspiration for current or future relationships, or helpful knowledge that will help you refocus on what you’re focusing on.
Quotes About Loyalty And Friendship
- Blessed is the one who has a loyal friend.
- Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare – and precious as a pearl. – Tahar Ben Jelloun
- The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other. – Mario Puzo
- Life is slippery. Here, take my hand.
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
- Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones. – John Lennon
- Loyalty isn’t grey. It’s black and white. You’re either loyal completely, or not loyal at all. – Sharnay
- Friends and come and go, but a true friend sticks by you like family. – Proverbs 18.24 (Bible Verses)
- All I want is good, honest, loyal friends. – Aviv Nevo
- One loyal friend is worth more than a thousand fake ones.
- Silence is a true friend who never betrays.
A Friend Who’s Always There Quotes
- One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. – Euripides
- Unlike the puerile loyalty to a conviction, loyalty to a friend is a virtue – perhaps the only virtue, the last remaining one. – Milan Kundera
- Cultivate solitude and quiet and a few sincere friends, rather than mob merriment, noise and thousands of nodding acquaintances.
- Happy birthday to a dear friend you will be special to me until the end. Celebrate today and know this is true, my life is blessed, because of you.
- Loyalty is what makes us trust, trust is what makes us stay, staying is what makes us love, and love is what gives us hope. – Glenn van Dekken
- Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success. – Taylor Lautner
- I think a good friend, to me, is all about trust and loyalty. You don’t ever want to second-guess whether you can tell your friend something. – Lauren Conrad
Amazing Best Friend Quotes
- I know amazing people in fashion who are anything but fake. They are very real and very sensitive. They are happy and sad. They are loyal friends. – Alber Elbaz
- Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you. – John Spence
- Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul. – Mark Twain
- True friendship isn’t about being there when it’s convenient, it’s about being there when it’s not.
- Lifelong Friend… Everyone has a friend during each stage of life, but only the lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life. Thank you for always being there for me! – Sterling Silver
- There’s nothing more precious than a loyal friend. If you find one, cherish them.
A Special Friend Like You Quotes
- You give loyalty, you’ll get it back. You give love, you’ll get it back. – Tommy Lasorda
- You cannot do for a loyal friend. – Henrik Johan Ibsen
- I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff. – Jon Katz
- A good friend will always stab you in the front. – Oscar Wilde
- Lucky are those who find a true loyal friend in this fake world.
- True love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find.
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. – Walter Winchell