Celebrate momentum this Tuesday with these motivating quotes! At the beginning of the week it can be easy to get bogged down with all that needs to be done.
But remembering how far you’ve come and all that you’ve accomplished can give you the boost you need to tackle whatever comes your way. So let these quotes inspire you to stay on track and make this Tuesday a success!
Tuesday Quotes Celebrating Momentum in Your Week
- Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. – Bill Bradley
- Even when it’s raining, the sunshine is still there. Clare Josa, The Little Book of Daily Sunshine
- We always hear how breakfast is the most important meal of the day but instead I would say that our thoughts in the morning can be our most important thoughts for the day! Jane DuBois, Good Morning Coffee Buddy
- Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, and to hide every pain. – Will Smith
- When you assume positivity, it is often what you discover. Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking
- Don’t get carried away with the stuff happening in your life or believe in instant gratification and sell yourself short, look for suitable ways to engage with what happens in your life.
- If you don’t plant the seeds of the result you want in life, in your mind, weeds will grow automatically. – Mahesh JethmalaniTuesdat
- Happy Tuesday! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday. – Anonymous
- The ability to seek out lightness is an essential tool for living a positive life. Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking
Tuesday Motivational Quotes for Work and Success!
Take a look at these Tuesday Quotes to help you find the motivation you need to succeed this week. Whether you’re looking for inspiration at work or in your personal life, these quotes will help get you moving in the right direction.
- We each need to fill our minds and hearts with positive and joyful reinforcement each day. – Kathy Henn
- Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. That’s cleaning day. – Jim Miller
- If we make the mistake of being negative, discouraged, grumpy, or sour, we’ve wasted the day.” – Joel Osteen
- I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day. – Joel Osteen
- It’s TUESDAY! And since its CHOOSEDAY: Choose to Smile Choose to be Happy Choose to Love Choose to Bless Choose to be a Blessing Choose t be Humble Choose o be Patient Choose to be Kind… and above all Choose God to guide your Life. HAPPY TUESDAY! – Anonymous
- If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem. – Richard Bach
- Three positive facts are obvious on Tuesday: Tomorrow allows me another day to demonstrate my worthiness to my employer; it is yet another day to influence those around me with encouragement to handle their own trials; and, it is my day to celebrate each small victory of yesterday. – Byron Pulsifer
- The pursuit of peace and progress cannot end in a few years in either victory or defeat. The pursuit of peace and progress, with its trials and its errors, its successes and its setbacks, can never be relaxed and never abandoned. – Dag Hammarskjold
- Tuesday is the day to finish what’s left on Monday before Wednesday arrives.
- I hate how many people think “glass half-empty” when their glass is really four-fifths full. I’m grateful when I have one drop in the glass because I know exactly what to do with it.– Gary Vaynerchuk
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. ― Oscar Wilde
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. ― Winston S. Churchill
- Whatever you are, be a good one. ― Abraham Lincoln
- Let your courage inspire the world around you. – Steve Maraboli
- It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting. – Paulo Coelho
- Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
- I don’t want it good. I want it Tuesday. – Jack L. Warner
Tuesday Quotes To Unlock Your Motivation
Let these words of wisdom from some of history’s most successful people help give you the push you need to make things happen.
- Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well…here it is. Happy Tuesday! – Anthony T. Hincks
- Good morning Tuesday! Please enter and pour out that shower of blessings into our lives, renew our spirits, our strength, our faith and our hope.” – Anonymous
- Choose to tell your own story . The only way you will tell a better story about your life, is choosing to live your own life to the fullest without being apologetic about it or copying others. – De philosopher DJ Kyos
- We concentrate so much on anniversaries and birthdays that you forget it’s the Tuesday that’s tough that really counts. Sometimes she just needs some flowers or even just that ear. It’s the little things that count. It’s the regular days of the year that you have to keep your attention on her. – BJ the Chicago Kid
- Today is not just Tuesday, it is Transformation Tuesday. That means that success does not just come to you, you have to go out and get it. So what are you waiting for? – Anonymous
- Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today. – Will Rogers
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. – Oscar Wilde
- Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough. – Og Mandino
- Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – Lolly Daskal
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. – Michael John Bobak
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. – Maya Angelou
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa