Nelson Mandela was the first black president of South Africa. Here are 49 Most Famous Nelson Mandela Quotes on education, leadership love & freedom.
Inspirational Quotes by Nelson Mandela
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.
- The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.
- A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
- I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
- We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.
- Overcoming poverty is not a gesture of charity, it is an act of justice.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.
- I never lose. I either win or learn.
- It is what we make out of what we have given, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.
28+ Short Inspirational Thought Of The Day For School Assembly
100+ Inspirational Quotes About Life, Happiness & Struggle
20+ Trust God Quotes – Quotes About Faith In God In Difficult Times
15+ Quotes For Cancer Patients: Inspirational Fighting & Survivor Words
42+ Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes For Your Motivation
13+ Great Inspiring Work Life Balance Quotes And Sayings
Nelson Mandela Quotes On Leadership
- There is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
- As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
- Courageous people do not fear forgiving, for the sake of peace.
- We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.
- Let there be work, bread, water and salt for all.
- People respond in accordance to how you treat them.
- To deny people their human rights is to deny their very humanity.
- A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
- What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived; it is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
- We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in your hands to make a difference.
- Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.
- No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion.
- When a deep injury is done to us, we never heal until we forgive.
- We must strive to be moved by a generosity of spirit that will enable us to outgrow the hatred and conflicts of the past.
- Our march to freedom is irreversible. We must not allow fear to stand in our way.
Education Quotes By Nelson Mandela
- Greed and power has turned brother against brother.
- You may succeed in delaying, but never in preventing the transition of South Africa to a democracy.
- Together we must set out to correct the defects of the past.
- I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say.
- There is no such thing as part freedom.
- You will achieve more in this world through acts of mercy than you will through acts of retribution.
- If wealth is a magnet, then poverty is a kind of repellent. Yet poverty often brings out the true generosity in others.
- The death of a human being, whatever may be his station in life, is always a sad and painful affair.
- I knew as well as I knew anything that the oppressor must be liberated just as surely as the oppressed.
- Significant progress is always possible if we ourselves try to plan every detail of our lives and actions.
Best Quotes From Nelson Mandela Love & Freedom
- Our people have the right to hope, the right to a future, the right to life itself.
- I have a special attachment to the people who befriended me during times of distress.
- I have spent all my life dreaming of a golden age in which all problems will be solved and our wildest hopes fulfilled.
- We do not want freedom without bread, nor do we want bread without freedom.
- It is an achievement for a man to do his duty on Earth irrespective of the consequences.
- Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure.
- Gone forever are the days when harsh and wicked laws provide the oppressors with years of peace and quiet.
- If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
- Money won’t create success. The freedom to make it will.
Hope you like these quotes by nelson mandela. If you like it then share it. Thank you!